Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are buyers safe with eBay?

Hello,I bought a landline phone from ebay thinking that it's a safe place to buy. I got a defective phone. I contacted seller to mutually solve that problem. He didn't respond to my message. Then I opened a claim against him thinking that he will now...

E bay cheated me .

E bay cheated me . I bought an ear Pad on July 28th and got the confirmation mail too from the e bay for the order conformation. transaction id-613798282024 item-371094528679 Till date i have not got the product and now it is not even showing in the ...

eBay Guarantee* claim has been not resolved

Ebay has still not settled this claim and also closed this claim. I have not received ebay coupon worth 110% of bad product I received. I think eBay Guarantee Claim is all fake. Ebay please reply to this "We thank you for your precious time in helpin...

Combined Shipping

Hi, Need to buy 4 items (shaving gear) from a same seller. For every item seller is charging Rs.49/- as shipping cost. Why won't it be negotiated to 1x49 instead of 4x49 when ordering from the same cart. Replies appreciated. Reagrds, Saffi

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product as not described

hi friends,the product which i bought in Ebay is not as described. Ebay guarantee is totally helpless in this matter. what to do next? kindly help me.JMVignesh.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful