cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

i want to proceed legally against ebay can you tell me how to go about it

i had bought a loaptop from ebay and it was 3 cell battery although i had paid for 6 cell battery , they wanted proof i went to dell service centre and asked for it however in bangalore dell has outsourced its services to 3rd party called digi comp when they heard about it the case they told me its not  6 cell although they did noit give any thing in writing 

well i contacted dell customer care and gave them my battery's serial number  explained the situation and they drafted me a mail saying that its a 3 cell battery along with the claim id

and the same i gave it to ebay claims , they said it was not enough , (dell sends me a mail with case id ) if this is not enough i how can i provide sometihng which i dont have

and they closed my claim

my claim adjuster is Brijesh Chaubey, this person doesn't know how to deal with customers and closed my claim

he harassed me and told me he would reject my claim without even giving a chance to explain, and he closed my case just like thati was a loyal customer since 2007

this is how these people treat me 

now two things i want to lodge a complaint against ebay for selling me this3 cell laptop

more specifically again i want to lodge a complaint against brijesh chaubey for harassment 

money doesn't matter just tell me how

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0