cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience with eBay Customer service- No Refund for 41 days

Hi,

I have raised a claim for one of the items bought on 31st July 2014. But till now here is no refund arranged.

They say that there is a system problem to process refund amount.

I think they are trying to make money by selling defective products.

My advice is not to buy any product from eBay online. There are many reliable online  eCommerce sites in the market.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I HAVE FACED A SIMILAR ISSUE , EBAY TURNS COLD SHOULDER ONCE THEY HAVE SOLD THE PRODUCT , THEY LIED WHILE SELLING THE PRODUCT [samsung led 3d tv ] ABOUT THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE AND IN A DAY THEY CHANGED THE DATE TO MORE THAN 20 DAYS AND NEITHER OF THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM NOR THE CHATS WILL HELP . I WAITED FOR A DELIVERY FOR 15 DAYS [ promised in 5 days ] . ITS A CLEAR CASE OF > WHO WOULD ADVOCATE IF THE JUDGE HIMSELF IS A ROBBER . I FOUND EBAY ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC IN SUCH MATTERS COMPLETELY PARTIAL TOWARDS THE SELLER SINCE THEY GET THIER LARGE CUT FROM EACH SALE . THEY ARE DEFENDING THE SELLER IN A BIG WAY I FOUND AMAZON , SHOPCLUES WELLVERY CLEAR IN THIER TRANSACTIONS AND WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO A DEAL ON EBAY AGAIN .
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I also agree to the ebay turning a cold shoulder to customers after selling the product. I bought a MTS blaze 4 from Ebay, which was to be unlocked for all CDMA networks. The phon eis not powering up at all. and ebay says, I need to amicable work with the supplier/seller and ebay can neither return my money nor can they give me a working replacement..the ebay Guarantee is useless.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply