Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how can i take my money back when i my order was not booked and money is deducted frm my credit card

i have booked my order on 22 october 2014 of a moblie sony xperia c3 money 18480/- rs is deducted from my credit card but order was not bookedi didnt received any receipt of payment . and in MY EBAY there is no record of my purchase ,when i called on...

Do we have to trust ebay.in for their commitment?

I have booked below cellphone on 21st October 2014. Also got the SMS confirmaiton for shipping date that " cell phone will be shiped latest by 26th October, 2014. Just now checking on website it is showing that it is not shipped. Also checked again i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has "CHEATED ME"

I had bought an item which I found faulty. I left a -ve feedback immediately so that other buyers can be aware of the issues with the product. However the seller called me and profusely apologized and requested me to revise my feedbback since -ve fee...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

refund not made for failed payment

Hi, Tried purchasing item 281430280483 from ebay on 14-Oct-2014.The payment was successful but payment gateway and ebay interaction failed and the item was not purchased. Raised a ticket with ebay on 14th itself numberedSR# 1-36847004179 ebay asked f...

refund due to late delivery

i have been told that the item would be shipped on 28th october which i had bought on 13th october. but then the shipping date is made 31st. and now i have received email that date would be further delayed. and this time they havent mentioned any dat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

might be ebay and blue dart will be closed

Considering my situation eBay and blue dart is not promising of delivery date. I ordered on 20th to celebrate Diwali. Till now they have not despatched. Nobody knows when shipment will be taken by blue dart.may be they don't want to do courier transa...

Rejected PaisaPay transaction

PaisaPay > Buying with PaisaPay > Rejected PaisaPay transaction Item number(s): 110407544766 350220039781 Message: yesterday night i was buy this products from ebay by paisapay id 24559833415, n ebay shows this payment as pending n want verification ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

consignment delayed

I have purchased two mobile phobes from ebay india on 17th of oct by paying upfront money by netbankibg. delivery schedule was mention as 21st oct but till date that is 25th oct, i have not received my phones. i have purchased this phones for diwali ...