Rejected PaisaPay transaction

ntn_gyl
Community Member
PaisaPay > Buying with PaisaPay > Rejected PaisaPay transaction

Item number(s):

Message: yesterday night i was buy this products from ebay by paisapay id 24559833415, n ebay shows this payment as pending n want verification document
as i make payment on late night so at that moment i was not able to mail verification document to ebay
but when i was check my email today, i got a mail from ebay with subjetc "Pending PaisaPay payment rejected for eBay order (PaisaPay ID 24559833415)"
n my payment is rejected by ebay
i have no problem in repayment

but my problem is, i was use a coupon code DZQFTPLTI7 for free 160GB HDD as my bill amount crosses Rs 10000 so that i ll got a free HDD
but now this offer is closed n i m not able to use this coupon code in repayment so i just want to know "why my payment is rejected", "what is my fault" n "what i do now for getting my free gift"

solve my problem as soon as possible
else i'll take a legal action against ebay

I want ur advise in this case
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

vivek1964
Community Member
You wont believe even I have the same problem I had purchased item worth 13k via paisapay using cc and coupon for 160gigs hdd but they rejected the payment and now I cannot get the hdd.

@OP how much time did it took to get your money back in the credit card.Was it instantous.PLz reply asap
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

naren260
Community Member
Guys, I faced a similar situation. I made sure that I did not make the re-payment till a new coupon was issued. The new voucher was sent through live chat itself and then I made the payment. Do the same guys.

Naren
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

paone_d
Community Member
AFTER PAYMENT BY PAISAPAY IT IS SHOWING THAT YOUR ORDER IN PROCESS. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY????

IF THEY HAVE GOT THE PAYMENT THEN WHAT TYPE OF PROCESSING
IS GOING ON.

IF THEY ARE SUPPLIER OF MATERIAL THEN ONE CAN UNDERSTAND.

GOT THE PAYMENT AND NOT APPROVING IT. THEN THEY WILL REFUND YOU AFTER 5/6 DAYS WITHOUT ANY REASON FROM FROM THEIR SIDE.

EBAY HAS MAJOR PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT SYSTEM WHICH UNNECESSARY CAUSE DELAY & DISTURBANCE TO THE CUSTOMERS.

ULTIMATELY CUSTOMER SUFFERS FOR UNUSUAL PAYMENT SYSTEM
OF EBAY. ARE THEY READY TO COMPENSATE SUCH CUSTOMERS OR PROVE THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE.
CAN THEY PROVIDE ANY ANSWER???????
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

paone_d
Community Member
NOW I THINK THAT THEY DELIBERALITY TRYING TO REJECT MY PAYMENT AS I USED THE DISCOUNT COUPONS.

FIRST EBAY PROMISED TO GIVE DISCOUNT
BUT WHEN WE USE IT THEY FAKE IT TO REJECT

SO WHY ARE THEY SENDING COUPONS WHEN THEY ARE USELESS
I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL PAYMENT MADE BY COUPONS ARE
REJECTED, BUT COUPONS WITH LARGE DISCOUNTS MAY BE
DELIBERALITY MADE TO REJECT.
IF EBAY CANNOT MANAGE WHY MAKE FALSE PROMISE.
EITHER THEY FAKE OR THEY HAVE USELESS PAYMENT SYSTEM.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

hmm...interesting...i have made many transactions (txns) with coupon but never faced problem...only once i had a txn that was pending payment...it remained in that state for a few days an then ebay cleared it...i had to do nothing!

but this has made me curious, what are the conditions under which a txn goes into pending payment?? Requesting an ebay person to answer and provide a link if it is covered in help. i couldn't find anything.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

My payment was also rejected, but my credit card was charged. How soon do they resolve this?
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

My payment was also rejected, but my credit card was charged. How soon do they resolve this?
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

buyernumber2265
Community Member
i tried buying a game for Rs.3990 and it said "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type."
and iv tried different accounts/different credit cards and tried like 10 times(different days too)
and tried clearing cache n cookies too but it didnt work.and all the information i entered was correct.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

rgosai123
Community Member
I have made payment through paisa pay on 16-Jan-2013 and next ebay paisapay said, it was rejected on 17-Jan-2013. But it was deducted from bank account and not received the amount back into my account.

I talked many times with ebay customer care.. every time I got different answer.

As i am very frustrated by ebay policy.. no one can take responsibility either bank or ebay.

What can i do?
Message 10 of 11
latest reply