cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How much time do you guys take to respond its been more then 14 days and no response ???????????????

I have to file a complaint again today after 15 long days waiting for your response related to super.shopper.24x7 seller..... are you guys sleeping over it or what.....................and please define abusive language from the past two interactions of mine with this seller how dare he term it as abusive it can be aggressive since I am spending the money to buy the stuff but not abusive............................DEFINE IT FOR ME>..................THIS GUY MAY BE POWER SELLER FOR YOU BUT I AM ALSO A POWER BUYER SO GIVE ME A RESOLUTION ASAP 

First thing you are arrogant secondly I have not used any abusive language as of now so dont you dare leave the feedback - Abusive buyer & he calls us arrogant ! No wonder his feedbacks are private Do you have any idea what abusive means idiot I havent started yet eBay I wont take it from any seller I have spent a lot of money in the past 6 years on this site and I cant take any lies from anyone especially when I havent used abusive language. Its my priority to be private or public. I AM SPENDING THE MONEY AND I AM THE KING I WANT THIS ARROGANT SELLER TO APOLOGIZE TO ME THATS IT......................I AM TALKING TO YOUR SUPERIORS IN US AS WELL AND I WILL NOT LEAVE IT UNTILL AND UNBLESS I GET AN UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY FROM THIS IDIOT...........THESE PEOPLE FAILED TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS AND BLAMING ME............WHEN I AM SPENDING MONEY I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE MY ORDER IS AND WHATS THE REASON OF DELAY IF THESE IDIOTS ARE NOT CHECKING THEIR EMAILS ITS THEIR MISTAKE NOT MINE...............I WANTED AN ANSWER THEY FAILED TO PROVIDE THEY ARE AT FAULT EITHER YOU BLOCK THEM OR GET ME AN UNCONDITIONAL APOLOGY THE SAME WILL BE SENT TO YOUR CEO IN US.............................6 YEARS AND THIS IS THE MOST ARROGANT SELLER I HAVE ENCOUNTERED ON EBAY NONE OF MY SELLERA I HAVE DEALT WITH WERE ARROGANT OR HAVE RESPONDED TO ME LIKE THIS.......................SIMPLE RULE CUSTOMER IS THE KING SO HERE I AM THE KING.............SINCE I SPENT THE MONEY...................

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0