consignment delayed

I have purchased two mobile phobes from ebay india on 17th of oct by paying upfront money by netbankibg. delivery schedule was mention as 21st oct but till date that is 25th oct, i have not received my phones. i have purchased this phones for diwali and not received even after diwali.everytime i call ebay customer care they just keep on giving promises which are not fulfilled. i am planning to sue ebay in consumer court.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

consignment delayed

i ordered a blackberry on oct9th,way before diwali & seller had listed it to be delivered within 5-6 business days..it's 27th now,yet i havn't received my item..seller,ebay as well as bluedart are giving excuse of festive season overbooking..but this isn't the first time that india is celebrating diwali..then why are these online stores selling any product at all if they know they won't be able to deliver before diwali..not just ebay,but even flipkart & amazon are reporting delayed deliveries though they don't depend on 3rd party courier service..but flipkart/amazon are atleast giving more priority to bookings worth more than 10k/-..here,ebay as well as bluedart don't seem to bother at all..if i knew that this may take so long,i wouldn't have bought online at all..i would have gone to some brick-mortar store..me too feeling deceived..i am sure atleast 100 lawsuits are going to be filed against ebay..i have IAS mains exam to write..so,i am postponing my lawsuit till january
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

consignment delayed

I bought a phone on 14th of october! and today is 27th and still didnt recieve my order!
seriously Blu dart says tht the package is stuck at delhi from 17th!
i mean what the **bleep** are they doing in delhi with a little package of 500 gms?
putting up their **bleep**? i was planning to gift that phone to my little brother for diwali but bluedart **bleep**ed it up!
i am neever **bleep**in buyin any **bleep** from ebay from now! freaking losers!
and its true its not the first time india is celebrating diwali 

I am feeling so dam  frustated right now!
i alraedy paid and cant even have any refunds because ebay says its taking time!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply