cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

faransqi_09
Community Member
dear all,
for education of all buyers there are sellers who are selling items with sellers /dealers warranty at very attractive prices. i was about to fall in 1 of the trap. some of these sellers are power sellers.please dont get duped. still you want to go for it please check your location and the sellers location if you acnnot raech him physically again advice is dont fall for it.Generally Dealer's/sellers warranty iems are grey/refurbished items. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY WHICH GENERALLY AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

please post your comments positive sellers are also welcome.
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

manisah88
Community Member

Please do not buy any products in ebay under seller warranty. Already used products are selling in ebay under seller warranty.

I bought htc one x under 1 year seller warranty in ebay. After the 3rd month my phone display is not working. I have tried to contact seller but there is no response. the seller mobile was switched off. Then i contact ebay..no use. They always telling we can provide refund for first 30 days only. Then i went to the htc service center, they told that the mobile was already used and it serviced severla times. the seller cheated me with the help of ebay.

Anybody can cheat the customer via ebay. please dont buy.

Message 51 of 53
latest reply

How reliable are the products under "Deal of the Week" (especially DOW 27) ?
It is a Moto G mobile phone by  aseller named ***.

Message 52 of 53
latest reply

kh-enas
Community Member

Locking thread as it is an old one bumped without any posts for nearly 2 months. 

If you wish to discuss this topic further please create a new thread. 

Cheers 🙂

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 53 of 53
latest reply