Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hard disk not received

My name is Gulab Singh. I have buyed a hard disk from Ebay seller by paying Rs 1400 /- the seller has sent me a old hard disk it doesnt work. I have contacted the seller he says me that sent the hdd to me I can replace it. I have sent to the seller o...

What is the status

Please I simply request you make your service genuine and better to your customers, I sent me the Claim ID : 550666 on July 1 What is the status? I like to return quickly before credit card is getting any processed, I will move to RBI to protect citi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay never responds. neither the seller responds.

Blackberry Z10 Black Smartphone www.Ebay.in Paid via: PaisaPay Ebay never responds. neither the seller responds. very unhappy with the purchase. Just waiting for the money/item back from them, then this is the last purchase of my life from EBAY. will...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

dear all, for education of all buyers there are sellers who are selling items with sellers /dealers warranty at very attractive prices. i was about to fall in 1 of the trap. some of these sellers are power sellers.please dont get duped. still you wan...

• 52 replies
  • 18 Helpful

ebay not response on my Claim ID : 547964

Dear ebay team ,i already send pod to your mail id (insellerverification@ebay.com) and consignment (U04600001078) is already delivered to seller's address by first flight courier . please updateClaim ID : 547964

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment Issue

hi Team, I have the selected the Philips Steam Iron Boxand tried to order the same with my pay back points (1800), the points got redeemed and and the server got timed out while tried to pay the balance amount through my net banking. Please find my p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY THE SHIPPING TIME IS ALLOWED UP TO 10 DAYS?

WHY THE SHIPPING TIME IS ALLOWED UP TO 10 DAYS? ON 10 TH DAY IF THE SELLER NOT SHIPPED THEN REFUNDING PROCESS GOES SO OUR MONEY GET STRUCKED NEARLY 20 DAYS BECAUSE OF A LAZZY SELLER. SO THE ALLOWED SHIPPING TIME SHOULD BE RESTRICTED TO MAXIMUM THREE ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Horrible experience with ebay

Dear Friends I will suggest never buy from eBay coz I have ordered a kent RO Water Purifier on 25 jun 14 and paid online on paisapay .First of all there was no information about date of delivery and very poor response from the seller . Secondly by so...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

cheated by ebay and their vendor

origonal aqua di gio perfume at 1850 this i duplicate product ebay and their vendors cheating there coustmores they both duped me by selling duplicate perfume i am going to consumer court againset them and will sue them both

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful