cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

faransqi_09
Community Member
dear all,
for education of all buyers there are sellers who are selling items with sellers /dealers warranty at very attractive prices. i was about to fall in 1 of the trap. some of these sellers are power sellers.please dont get duped. still you want to go for it please check your location and the sellers location if you acnnot raech him physically again advice is dont fall for it.Generally Dealer's/sellers warranty iems are grey/refurbished items. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY WHICH GENERALLY AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

please post your comments positive sellers are also welcome.
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

vadsarnab
Community Member
i recently came across "6 MONTHS SELLER SOFTWARE WARRANTY"....what in the world that this mean? It was listed on a mobile phone purchase.
Message 41 of 53
latest reply

khup909
Community Member
I also recently purchased HTC One S by just 17000 with only dealer warranty, while the same items were sold by 24000. Just after i place the Order the seller reduced the price to 15990. I am confused if this is the Real New product.Why on earth did he make the price lower just after i bought with the item with higher price. I have some doubt about the seller.I'll wait for the item and see.
Message 42 of 53
latest reply

Yes I totally agree with you . I had a bitter experience with a seller through whom I bought samsung s3 with one years sellers warranty. The seller now is not responding to my calls and messages. I suggest EBAY should refrain from entertaining such sellers, as EBAY has no control over the seller once paisapay guaranty period is over. EBAY should not be hand in glove with these "smugglers".
Message 43 of 53
latest reply

boy_golu
Community Member

I by mistake bought a mobile which has sellers warranty, as if now the item is under shipping mode(i have not recieved yet) and i want to cancel this purchase .. and want my money back or need manufacturer warranty.. which way is possiable ?

Message 44 of 53
latest reply

I have bought stuff from ebay, and let me tell you I was very very disappointed with that...

The product was refurbished, where as it was listed as NEW, and this PRACTICE is very common on ebay.

Nobody is a fool(SMUGGLERS) and would not pay any vat or any other import tax, if they were to do that, they would simply buy the INDIAN products, but the reason why they DO NOT do that is, to save some money through eavding tax.

SO PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT AFFECTING BUSINESS,  AS PEOPLE NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM GETTING CONNED

ISSUED IN PUBLIC **bleep**ING INTEREST.

Message 45 of 53
latest reply

good example brother thank you

Message 46 of 53
latest reply

I am relaxed now with your post of how seller warranty functions...I am happy if everything works as you mentioned and product is original...

Thank you

Message 47 of 53
latest reply

I've ordered for an LED TV and was worried about all comments.. Now bit relief about how seller warranty works from your explanation. I am happy if i receive a original product with good functionality and warranty works as exactly as you mentioned...:)

Thanks

Message 48 of 53
latest reply

Hi,

meet me, a victim of ur legal justification. Bought Xperia Sl at 3K less price.... with 6 months seller's warranty...

And NOW after 7 months... boom.... i have a dead phone, with seller smartly saying, "seller warranty for 6 months only"... & Xpera service centre saying "Sorry, Not under warranty because this phone is bought from country other than INDIA"

just to save Rs 3000, i have lost Rs 20,000/- and counting.

hail such sellers ... " Fellow Customers, Dunt buy at Sellers Warranty, as they say its legal even if you lost thousands of your hard earned money, they just simply back off smartly with the sentences written by this man"

Regards,

Jaspreet Singh

Message 49 of 53
latest reply

2010ccr57
Community Member
I bought a 10inch (generic) Google tablet w/60days sellers warranty and 1yr manufacture warranty. As a generic ... what is the manufacture??? Any help would help
Message 50 of 53
latest reply