cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

faransqi_09
Community Member
dear all,
for education of all buyers there are sellers who are selling items with sellers /dealers warranty at very attractive prices. i was about to fall in 1 of the trap. some of these sellers are power sellers.please dont get duped. still you want to go for it please check your location and the sellers location if you acnnot raech him physically again advice is dont fall for it.Generally Dealer's/sellers warranty iems are grey/refurbished items. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY WHICH GENERALLY AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

please post your comments positive sellers are also welcome.
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

utkalrpradhan
Community Member
I also surprise, How come ebay.in allowing such sellers with dealer warranty, which means NOTHING to the consumer. For ex: This week ebay.in deal of the week is Sony DSC-W310 digicam which the seller sells with 1 yr warranty where as the actual/genuine Sony camera comes with 3 years manufacturer warranty. Means ebay.in promoting or allowing sale of fake products by its seller !!! Thank God, I saved mu bit. I'll prefer to buy from a dealer which sells with actual manufacturer warranty and will give me genuine bill. And also request other buyers to avoid such deals with lucrative less prices.
Message 31 of 53
latest reply

inaocha10
Community Member
does anyone sell duplicate cameras on ebay.in? i don care about the warranty if the camera is genuine.
Message 32 of 53
latest reply

mutumsha11
Community Member
Hai, Please help me how to list my item in ebay.in home page deals of the week or deals of the day. Thank you.
Message 33 of 53
latest reply

rayomand_joshi
Community Member
I am very keen on buying an LCD TV from ebay. however this thread of dealer warranty is a little concerning. I understand that the seller may buy it internationally and pay the relevant duties and taxes. My concern is
1) the converted price of the TV in dubai (AED 2,200) is the same as price on ebay india (INR 36,000). so how does the seller make money after paying duty and CST
2) Even if the item is legally imported, how do i know if its brand new or refurbished?

I want to buy this TV before 31st March. (Sony 40BX420).
Message 34 of 53
latest reply

chatra12
Community Member
Hi,
I am planning to buy a DSLR, gone through some deals in ebay, deals of the week and I found one attractive offer on Canon 1100 D with almost 6ooo INR less than the market price, here is the link
http://www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140743437397
please suggest me whether this item will be 100% new or genuine. Can I go for buy this item.

In general whether the deals mentioned in ebay deals of the week are those items will be new or 100% genuine (not refurbished).

Thanks
Message 35 of 53
latest reply

mayursharma1992
Community Member
Plz suggest me wether i should purchase Sony Xperia Arc S from Deals of the week or not as the seller is not providing Mfg warranty and now FONZONE is also not providing Mfg warranty on that product
Message 36 of 53
latest reply

rajshahi_herbals_india
Community Member
Hi everyone,

I recently brought a sony xperia arc s mobile from ebay deals. It was brought for 16500 and the market price is about 24000. It is under dealer's warranty. First thing I want to say is that it is in perfect brand new condition. No probs at all.... So dont think you are buying a second hand or refurbished item. Since my first experience has been great I am writing this post. Ofcourse there can be chetings and all but for that I try to check the sellers rating. I try to find at least a few positive feedbacks for the item I am willing to buy. If the feedbacks for that particular item are positive I go for it.

Its not that all sellers with dealers warranty are selling fake. And let me tell you if the item is new and genuine it seldom requires to be taken to service center unless you dont know how to operate it.

many thanks
Message 37 of 53
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
rajshahi_herbals_india

well said !!
Message 38 of 53
latest reply

amarinder.singh.1981
Community Member
It means only due to warranty and guarantee .......manufacturers are duping customers worth thousands.I recently bought an xperia sola mobile of 1 year warranty from seller. There is difference of Rs6000/- as from manufacturer cost. This means manufacturer imposes/dupes so much cost only due to tax and their warranty.
Secondly...suppose i bought Xperia sola with manufacturer's warranty means for 6000 rs. more and in future by the way it gots faulty...then i will go to sony repair centre for repair..... then what is guarantee that sony repair centre will do fair deal with me.
Actually this thing has happened with me once. Iwent to sonyericsson repair centre. They changed my original screen and made my mobile more faulty and then asked me to
pay Rs 8000/- for more reapir.
Message 39 of 53
latest reply

mobiles.beela
Community Member
My dear qualified sellers,i going to get a sony xperia sola from ebayseller which is 6000rs less when compared to the outside market.It doesnt provide manufacturers warranty but provides dealer warranty for 6months .Please suggest me or tell me whether i am going to get a genuine product which makes me happy.Help me waiting for ur valuable suggestions:-(
Message 40 of 53
latest reply