cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay never responds. neither the seller responds.

ankur.jss
Community Member

Blackberry Z10 Black Smartphone 

www.Ebay.in

Paid via: PaisaPay

Ebay never responds. neither the seller responds.

very unhappy with the purchase.

Just waiting for the money/item back from them, then this is the last purchase of my life from EBAY.

will tell all my friends to stay very very far from ebay.

i had ordered this item on 29th June, even on 9th of July, no proper communication from ebay. whenever i call, they will say, we will ship product in next 24 to 48 hours. If they did not have the product, why was the order taken in first place.

This is not the right way to treat customers who are willing to pay 15K just by trusting them and then waiting for their mercy to give the product or refund or call and tell what is the status.

have called ebay so many times, sent multiple mails/msgs. Not even bothered to call back once and update on the delay of shipment and cancellation or refund. Waiting for item/money like an idiot.

Made a big fool of me. I could have ordered same item from Amazon for same price. Now prices have gone high.

May be this is the reason ebay is not supplying. They will cancel the product and sell it on higher price and at the same time they have earned interest on the money i credited to their account.

Big frauds. will post same review all over: facebook, twitter, linkdin, and where ever I can.

A let down customer.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0