Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

information

hello sellers, i am newbee to the bazee.com site. i have just registered. could you help me how to sell the items on bazee. of course, i did not have any items with me. but i want to sell the items on behalf of others so that it will help me in some ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A little Help with Fee Account..

I'm a new seller on baazee..have been selling since 7 feb 05 only..and i'm not very sure how the transaction fees will be charged.. For the month of feb..my transaction fees including the 10.2% service tax, comes to around rs. 540 or near about for t...

Auto Re-list Count to be dropped to 0 ??????

Dear Baazee, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ??????????? THIS IS THE WORST AND MOST RETARDED DECISION OR CHANGE MADE BY YOU, EFFECTIVE 1ST FEB !!!!!! HOW IN THE LIVING HELL DO YOU EXPECT SELLERS WHO HAVE LISTINGS IN THE HUNDREDS TO KEEP RELISTING ALL THE ITE...

Accidentally removed SNC warning.

Hi all I accidentally removed an SNC warning that i had filed aginst a buyer for non-payment..and now baazee will be charging me for the transaction even though it hasnt been completed.. How can i rectify this problem..Is there any possible way that ...

multi listing of same item by some seller

Dear Baazee Team, I am sure your communit watch team is sleeping deeply. do they have habit of sleeping pills !!! visit following listing 01. http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28945568 02. http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Displaying Pictures

Presently I have 13 items listing. I noticed that the pictures for few items is not displayed, though I have loaded pictures. In picture box it displays "no image available", if one clicks on "click for bigger image" then the picture appears. Why thi...

Multi Quantity Fixed_price

I want to list multi quantity at fixed price. But I am getting following error message. "You do not have permission to create an item of this listing type Multi Quantity FIXED_PRICE" What should I do to overcome this.

Baazee Not Allowing to List Gmail

Hi, I want to sell Gmail Invitations, But when ever I list, It will be deleted. Its not fair. I can't list it out, But others can list them. Please do check it out. Regards, Navaneeth

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

!!! ATTENTION ALL SELLERS!!!!

HEllo Sellers: SELLERS PERHAPS ALL OF U ARE AWARE THAT THE PAISAPAY INITIATIVE THOUGH A GOOD TOOL HAS LATELLY TURNED TO BE A BIG HEADACHE FOR ALL SELLERS, AND INSPITE OF THE CONCERNS POSTED I SUPPOSE BAAZEE IS ADAMANT IN ITS STAND ABOUT THE SURCHARGE...

Not able to post descriptions for my items

Every time I try to post an item for sale there is an error saying that I am using contact details. I am not at all using any contact details or words yet the Stupid baazee software says so.This is driving me crazy to the core. Will the baazee fools ...

Announcement Regarding February 1 Changes

Dear Users, We have received a lot of feedback to our February 1 changes through the cafe, the interactions you might have had with us through mail, and phone calls. We have been listening closely and trying to understand these issues to come back wi...

ONCE AGAIN SITE CHANGES NOW ON 1ST MARCH

DEAR SELLERS BAD NEWS ARE HEAR AGAIN THE SITE IS CHANGING ONCE AGAIN WHY SHOULD ALWAYS THE SELLERS BE SCREWED ALWAYS THE SELLERS ARE ALWAYS THE TARGET DONT DO THIS AND DONT DO THAT THIS TIME THE DESCRIPTION IS BEEN SHORTENED AND MANY MORE THINGS YET ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.