Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Listings dissapeared???

http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28841478 Some1 bought it and it got closed.. no email from baazee regarding it ?? no sell details.. http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.jsp?Trade_TradeId=28817270 Same thing happened ?? Whats wrong.. ...

Platform for Exporters on Baazee

The biggest hurdle an exporter from India faces is the logistic costs which changes the economics of our products. Government postal service are highly inefficeient and the strict import norms by america and EU causes furthur delays and problems to t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Net Fraud Rampant on Online Auction Sites

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 By PRATIK SHAH COLLEGE PARK , Md. — Neftali Pabon thought he had found the perfect Christmas gift for his 8-year-old son. He paid $80 for a new Gameboy Advance console on the online auction (search) site eBay in November an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Urgent Help: Listing not showing up and no phone# to call

Hello Baazeegars I am trying to sell an item and the 7 day listing was scheduled for Feb 5th 9:00AM. For some reason it is stuck at "not open for auction". I have tried to contact Baazee but unfortunately their only available help section is very hel...

What payment options for international customer?

I received a winning bid from a customer from Malaysia. I had not listed for International shipping, however, the custmer agrees to pay international shipment charges. Now, my problem is ...how to receive money from him??? Does anyone has any idea? I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reserve Auction fee & surcharge & personal offer

Hi, 1)Baazee should reduce the reserve auction fee,1% is too much,product upto 5000 we are ready to sell it on NO RESERVE But how about high value products,if it doesn't sell we have to pay 1% NOT FAIR.As earlier baazee was charging 30-50 Rs.they sho...

Please remove the rating

?:|Please remove the rating My user id - jk_camerzone Iam affected with the new Unique Rating system. positive feedback is displaying as 99.4 %. I receive only 1 negative rating on 10 sep 2003 for item no : 23424710 (Buyer id - frodo ).I am very much...

Relisting

How can I relist my item after the sale is closed? Do I have to again upload photograph / description etc. Can anybody help me how to relist the item without repeating the exercise of uploading onceagain

If the Buyer doesnot Pay, how to put SNR Warning to HIM???

If the Buyer doesnot Pay, how to put SNR Warning to HIM??? Baazee, is only user friendly if u r the buyer but for the seller it is not at all friendly. No Customer care number no online help counseller no way one can know how to do something. Only a ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baazee Help Required

Hello. I have a few queries and a problem that I would like to ask Baazee and seek their help and advise. I would hence greatly appreciate it if Baazee can e-mail me or post the Superseller Service Contact Number so that I may call and seek assistanc...

Online Workshop to discuss long term implications of Feb 1st changes

Dear Users, Over the past few days we have received lot of feedback from our users regarding the 1st Feb changes. Some users are upset about some of the changes as they feel that their interest has not been taken care of. We would like to discuss wit...

Uploading Image

I had uploaded one image for the item that I had listed on 10.2.2005. As I found that top portion of the image was not visible after uploading, I tried to upload the image once again but I saw that it was not loading and even the earlier image was al...

NOT ABLE TO POST DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM

I AM FACING A PROBLEM FOR WHICH I REQUEST MY SELLER COLLEGUES TO ENLIGHTEN ME AS I AM NOT ABLE TO POST THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM. WHENEVER I TRY TO POST THE DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM EVERY TIME THERE IS A ERROR WHICH SAYS THAT ITEM COULD NOT BE SAVED...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.