Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY ON EBAY

TIPS FOR MAKING MONEY ON EBAY Sale of product depends on many factor on ebay. I like to share my little experience with you. Better listing * Title of listing :- It is a meta tag of search engine. so always select the common word those people search ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem of log in

Since yesterday it has become almost impossible to log in the site. Site seems to have some problem or became super slow. With great difficulty I could log in the message board. All attempts to go to "My eBay" failed. Kindly post any information abou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not recieved

WHERE IS MY SHIPMENT????????????????? PAYMENT ALREADY DONE. ITEM NO-160066992570 Message: sub:Action Required - Credit Card Payment Pending for PaisaPay ID 18533881312 HI, I HAD PURCHASED SONY CYBERSHOT DSC S600 DIGITAL CAMERA BRAND NEW S 600. ON PAI...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW TO DEAL WITH NON PAYERS

I am in a real problem. E bay may kindly do something about this I have sold around 95 items in last 2 months, of which for 42 items, I was forced to File for final value credit. That means almost 50% after bidding for the item refused to respond to ...

Ebay Policies should be changed

Ebay policies are worst than baazee.Deleting item without informing seller & never send email before or after deleting the listing. To ebay, If you really care to make your marketplace trustworthy FIRST GET SOME TRUST FROM SELLERS.I have lost alot of...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RSS Feeds - Is anyone promoting their shop with this yet?

Hi, I am just learning about this RSS Feed for promoting your ebay listings, so that a buyer can subscribe to your shops RSS feed and receive an update each time you add new items. But, after updating my windows version..downloading microsoft.net fra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receiving Payments from International Buyers,Please HELP URGENT:-(

Hello, Can anyone please tell me if PAYPAL IS LEGAL? I mean when we do export from Post Office they ask for FIRC/PP FORM. But while getting payment via PAYPAL we do not get any such certificate. I want to start international Selling and want to ship ...

UPDATE WITH LOCAL MEMBERS AND JAIPUR CITY SEMINAR DATE

Dear sir, i Want works throught ebay but not use in this time. kindly advice us, which date in jaipur city ebay seminar and i wants to attend, also send us list of jaipur local member whose know about selling and buying, so we contact and start biz t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reason for Removal of Listing...

Hello all, can anyone tell me why was my listing No. 130057909119 - HP Pavilion zv6195EA- Notebook AMD Athlon™ 64 3800+ was removed ? I have no idea at all. I have been relatively new here. I was now trying to re-list an auction that didn't end up la...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SEO for Ebay Shop categories - Search Engine Keywords

One of the hot topics on ebay radio lately is about driving traffic to your ebay Shop through SEO - search engine optimization. We all know that Ebay gets your shop onto the first few pages of search engines like Google. So what are we actually doing...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Users should get an opportunity to rate a product

vasundhara I get your reply but "best match" is not I am talking about I want you give the customer an opportunity rate the products in terms of its popularity in the current market . people using ebay for buying a thing which is not available in the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upcoming Promotion in the Jewellery Category !!!

Dear Sellers, After receiving feedback from the community, we will be launching a Mega Promotion in the Loose Gemstones and Diamonds Category on the 12th December. This promotion will be on the lines of the very successful “Jewellery @ 1 Paisa” & “Th...

How do Nigerians commit fraud?

Hi everybody I have one doubt and I would like to ask you guys if you can help me, See almost every day I receive these Orders where the Buyer wants the shipping in Nigeria or say Africa and all of them promise to pay by BID PAY OF WESTERN UNION MONE...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.