Ebay Policies should be changed

ebaazar
Community Member
Ebay policies are worst than baazee.Deleting item without informing seller & never send email before or after deleting the listing.
To ebay,
If you really care to make your marketplace trustworthy FIRST GET SOME TRUST FROM SELLERS.I have lost alot of money on ebay.
This policy should be definetly change as it makes lots of problem to not only sellers but also buyers.As buyers payment are held in paisapay due to removal of auction & they didnt get product or money after long waiting.I have written lots of mail to the customer support but no effective replies.
Following changes to ebay policy should be done.
1)Inform seller is they found any problem in there listings or item.Atleast give some time limit before removing.
2)Send the email with reason why there listings has been removed
3)Paisapay payment should not be refunded to buyers if the item is dispatched.

If this policies will not change in near future.Ebay will face lots of serious problems.

Thanks
Rakesh
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

touch_and_shine
Community Member

I agree with u
Ebazaar !! Informing seller is a very good step. Ebay u must change ur policy in
this respect.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

user posted image

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
I agree that the policies are strict and very new to us.

But we will have to adjust .. Unfortunately.

Hope some more trust on sellers is shown. My account reaches this sellign lmit every now and then thx to Nigerian Frauds
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

near_the_pits
Community Member
It is odd that ebay india would pull an auction without at least telling you why they pulled it.

At ebay.com, they email you why your auction was pulled. In some instances, they tell you to change your auction or it will be pulled.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Whenever a listing is pulled down by eBay, a mail containing the specific reason why it was pulled has to be included as per eBay policy. But as of now, eBay.in is not sending these mails. It should be pulled up for dirlection of duty.

This is what customer support had to say when I complained about them not sending me a mail explaining why my listing was pulled down.

"Please be assured that whenever an item is removed administratively by eBay an email is sent to you to inform you of the item removal. Additionally, our email includes helpful information about the policy in
question to help ensure that future violations do not occur. Our email should appear in both the 'My Messages' section of your 'My eBay' page and in your regular email inbox as well. At this time we are aware that
members are experiencing difficulty with receiving our emails. Please note that this issue is currently being worked on and should be fixed shortly."

This mail was received on 21/08. It seems 15 days is too short for eBay to fix this bug.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

As cameras_n_such pointed out eBay sends out an notice when we take action in your account.

If there are situaions when there is action taken on your account and you dont view the action notices in your my messages, kindly report the same using Contact Us wizard

(http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/results.html?tier0=bidding_buying.html&tier1=6&tier2=1&datafile=bidding_buying.html&item_id=&routing_code=GS%3DC26002&contactTitle=Ask+about+bidding+or+buying&continueButton=Continue+%3E )
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

ebaazar
Community Member
Mr.Nvid(ebay)

I have tried it many times but no use.I think there must be problem in your system.Still I am not getting any mail in ebay "My message" or to my email,when any item is removed by ebay.You should also have to mention the reason for removal of the item,so that we can improve it in our next listings.
Last week my 42 items were removed by ebay.Thanks to Mr.Robin who has called me & inform me from USA few mins ago,but was of no use,as while we were talking... all the 42 items were removed by the system.
Ebay depends much on system.Most of the help replies are auto & same for different questions.I request ebay to put some brain in system (if possible),As its very much difficult to explain our problems to systems.

Thanks
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
DID ROBIN GAVE YOUT HE REASONS FOR PULLING DWN THE LISITNGS> CAN YOU GIVE A LINK TO ANY OF THOSE LISTINGS. :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

ebaazar
Community Member
Dear Sunny,

Mr.Robin gave me reason that the additional java script used in listing is not vaild.I have inserted java script for merlin magic man,that was the only problem.item no.6810734795.You can see the listing as it is removed by ebay.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

induscraft7
Community Member
Hi,all
here is one very interesting thing,
i recieved a mail that my item removed from listing.

But item was there on listing.

ebay have this system of sending email after removing our listing but there is some fault in system so we does not recieve email.

support team awake and resolve this issue.
thanks
Message 10 of 13
latest reply