Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

I dont want to Sell Using Paisa Pay

Hi friends, I am new to Ebay. I have read many stuff about paisa pay. I am afraid of selling with paisa pay. I mean I have read sellers who have dispatched the products but they haven received any payment from paisa pay. Can anyone please let me know...

Don't Be Disgrace SELLER you are not alone SNP SELLER JOIN HERE

Hi seller, I could not login with my SNP Suspended ID digidotonline which is been suspended after 30 days. Why?? because I cannot improve during 30 days suspension. As though 3 disputes were closed. 1 Have gone to escalating refund. 2nd one have clos...

Charging paisapay Tax...?????

Hi today i saw a Listing in which taxes are Described as Under : Paisaypay Tax= 8% COD Tax=0% Online Bank Transfer=0% these are in description of item no. 260251248762 will ebay authorities plz explain this? can a seller levy a percentage of the amou...

Paisapay holding my remit

Hello evryone.. I m new to ebay regarding selling. I have already dispatched my shipment and the buyer has also confirmed it.but still the money is not reflecting in my bank account.This is killing me.When i tried to contact the ebay customer care,th...

Some suggestions to improve the new feedback system

I want to give some suggestions to improve the new feedback system, Here's How it should work When a buyer tries to leave a FB, a window should pop up saying "Please leave a genuine feedback without any fear of getting negatives and neutrals in retur...

How to change listing format while relisting ??? Plz help.

Hello ! I want to relist my items which were earlier listed with buy it now format. Now I want to relist these items with Auction format. Please advise how can I change listing format? Edit option in tuorbo lister not editing the format.:-) hitler2na...

Why the reporting tool for buyers instead of -Ve feedback?

Feedback change has been the top concern on eBay offlate. So as I recognize there are two points where the sellers object: 1. Neutrals being counted as Negative: 2. No Neutrals or Negatives for buyers: As I realize the neutrals are NOT being counted ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Suspened by Account for no reason !!!!!!!!!

Hi to All, Paisapay is really a waste medium to do transaction on ebay. All it is interested to earn for itself. It neither helps Seller nor the Buyer. I recently sold an Item number: 110263466500 on 26th June. Buyer made the payment on 26th June its...

is This Painkiller for NEW FeedBack System ?????

Hi Mr. Indraneel First of all Thank you very much to You and ebay team for the New upcoming Prices Changes on Ebay India. Thank You Graphic Comments I Just wanted to know if it is Just Like a PainKiller or Antseptic for New Feedback system which we a...

eBay Change feedback policy or U will loose 95% of genuine sellers

ebay change your policy !!!!!!!!! Received neutral from 10 day old new buyer for false reasons and which reduced my % from 98.8% to 96.4% I will loose all my powerseller status, benefits, other buyers who looks at % and status before buying. That als...

Sellers - Have you participated on this thread ?

Hello Co-Sellers, There is an interesting discussion going on whereby the Community would like to know your views. Would request all Sellers to participate by clicking the following Link ..... http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002426&tsta...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.