Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

How to track this number?

Hi ebay members, I was given the following emailid: track@registeredmail.in to subscribe with the following reference(tracking) number: RM4PSxxxxxxxxxxx. I did subscribe on june 14th and yet to get any update. seller is from NY and destined to India....

Paisapay delivery deadline, Please help!

Hi, I am new to ebay India, and just sold my first item. I have clearly mentioned on my listings that my products are supplied directly from the supplier in China and require 7-15 days for delivery time frame. I have just logged into paisapay where i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Your views on Promoting Raksha Bandhan

Dear Community Member, Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, and to celebrate the occasion we will be extensively promoting special gifts on eBay.in Some of the products / product categories that will be promoted during this period are:- a) Rakhi b) P...

Unrealastic Shipping Charge Cap For Some Categoies Categories

Please refer the latest hike in shipping charges By Dtdc. This image has been picked from DTDC website. I was just relisting a belt. Now that belt weighs 300 Gms and I find that the Cap has been placed at Rs 55. Its going to Cost us Rs 100 for rest o...

Fellow Sellers - Is eBay Your Main Business?

Hi, I wanted to know from fellow sellers that is selling in eBay is your main business or doing it as a secondary? Even though i am into eBay for nearly 7 years, never done this as my main business and doing it only when i find time or my main busine...

pais pay remitance not prosessed

i shipped a product worth 2000/- last week the product has been delivered..also buyer has marked as item received but still remittance has not been processed, i send it through professional courier but its tracking page still says ""on transit"" but ...

I am New on Ebay India - Need some Information

Hi, Greetings! I would to Set-Up my ebay Account to sell my products. Could you please provide your perspective about how to Set-Up an Account and Finalize to start selling the products? How many queries you get per month? Can someone get into my Scr...

From where to get the packing material?

Hello, I am planning to start seeling on ebay. But before i start selling i would like to know all the details regarding selling on ebay. Experienced sellers Please guide me . .

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is PowerShip

Hello all, I am new to ebay. i wud like to know what is POWERSHIP? From where can i get that packing material? and can i use that service as i am planning to sell from ebay. Please Guide . .

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Close the damn customer care phone support

If even after 12 min of waiting you can connect the call to an executive then no point in having the service, is it? Close the damn service...why all this sham of customer care when you clearly don't care about it

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.