cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injustice to the seller. How sellers protected? what shall i do further?

kondapallia
Community Member
this incident is most disheartening to the new sellers of ebay.in. my case is one of the worst.

I sold an Used Nokia Booklet 3G. the buyer is the only bidder and won the auction. In the auction I clearly mentioned the booklet works with WCDMA network and its range.and kept return policy and the item is non refundable.

the buyer asked for warrantee in India? i replied him no warantee and the product "may not be released in India". after receiving it self, he started complaining and asking for the less price. I asked him to report to ebay. he started bargaining for the less price as I did not agree, he opened a case of "item is significantly not as advertaised and the 3G SIM is locked. After a month, the claims team member Mr. Samuel G telephoned and asked me to accept the courier of returned item by the seller saying that the claim is resolved in favour of buyer and not listening my explanation at all.

I am surprised to this action and i still do not understand the ebay policy. the buyer clearly known the issue that the product is not released in India and is an US product to the particular Network. still bought the item.

In this case, who will bear the loss? I advertised clearly the network requirement in bold letters. how i am responsible for the buyers ignorance and negligence?

1. I would like to know the further process of getting back my money if I have to refund back the amount to the buyer.
2. How to control this process. if This is the way, then ebay becomes another "SCAM SITE". every one can BUY items from ebay and can claim, the item received is an empty box or they can replace that with empty box cover and can get refund with "BUYER Protection Policy very easily.
3. There should be a Full stop for this injustice. I would like to open a CIVIL/ CRIMINAL CASE against ebay in a court of law, if no further action take place. I request sellers to send issues, if they faced like me... I have seen many sellers complains but not strong will to get their lost many. PL.PL.PL. reply sellers....
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0