Paisapay delivery deadline, Please help!

adi4party
Community Member
Hi,

I am new to ebay India, and just sold my first item.
I have clearly mentioned on my listings that my products are supplied directly from the supplier in China and require 7-15 days for delivery time frame.

I have just logged into paisapay where it says I need to deliver within 7 days of shipping... how do I come round this, because while purchasing the buyer has accepted that delivery would take longer.

Thanks in advance! xx
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
it doesn't work that way. if you are registered in India the rule applies as per Indian ebay website terms and conditions.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

graphitindia
Community Member
You must ask buyers to confirm delivery extension by sending shipping extension request as soon as someone buy your product. If they don't confirm, cancel the sale and buyer will get back the refund. Otherwise, you have to deliver goods in 7 days as per eBay policy.

Even the listing will be different from normal. Better go through tutorials or talk/chat with eBay Customer Care for more details.

God Luck 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply