Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Turbo Lister is EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW !!!!

Hi This is a really serious problem that i have been facing with Turbo Lister ! Although it is very feature-rich, it is nonetheless VERY VERY VERY VERY slow. If you have around 300-400 items or less in your TL inventory, then you will not feel the pi...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Illogical buyers leaving low dsr. Can anything be done?

Hello everyone A buyer purchased a product (vacuum cleaner) on 28th May. The product was shipped the same day and reached the customer on 4th June. It took 7 days to reach the product from Chandigarh to Bangalore from the day of ordering since it is ...

EBAY CLAIM ISSUES

ACTUALLY I AM NEW TO EBAY AND DON'T KNOW MORE ABOUT CLAIMS. A FEW DAYS BACK I SOLD AN ITEM FOR RS5500.BUYER GOT IT AND WAS HAPPY WITH IT.I GOT MONEY FROM THAT PRODUCT...BUT AFTER RECEIVING THE MONEY THERE WAS A MESSAGE THAT WE ARE APPROVING THE CLAIM...

Never Sell Anything on EBAY ChargeBack Scam

sellers Have no protection on ebay I Sold a Printer on ebay For 3550/- on 17/2/2013 Paisa Pay id 33148227428 The buyer confirmed the receipt of the item on 1/03/2013 and left me a feedback too and the remittance was transferred to my account on 3/03/...

CAN I INCREASE THE CHARGES AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS

HELLO I AM NEW TO EBAY JUST 18 YEAR OLD SO NOT A PROFESSIONAL GUY PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME CAN I INCREASE THE CHARGES AFTER AUCTION ENDS OR IT IS AGAINST EBAY POLICY OR WILL BUYER LEAVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND ONE MORE THING ONE BUYER IS CONSTANT...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramex Pick Up in Power shipping is still a touch & go

Fedex usually picks up at 6.30pm-7pm.Though I may call the hot line ,I usually call the cell of the regular person who comes.So till 5pm or even 6pm whatever new sales comes in under fedex ,I can mark Ready to ship, print label ,OS etc +invoice and p...

Cant post multiple quanitity in listing

Heloo i am new to ebay seller . I have done few transaction in past 2 days . but i am facing problem that i cant post multiple quantity in a single listing..Can someone tell me minimum requirement to post multiple quantity in a single listing

Have you created your My World yet?

Dear Members, We are excited to announce your new updated profile page called My World. A My World page complements your About Me page and enables you to showcase your personality and interests by combining many of the features already available on e...

DOUBT on Powership

Hi All, One of my query on Powership 1) We've our warehouse 500 mts away from our eBay registered address, When courier wala comes for pick up, can we ask them to pick up from the warehouse ( Warehouse has service area of all courier service ) We tri...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Influenced by Top Rated Seller

Hello This is regarding my below mail sent to ebay on 05/06/2013. Hello I just spoke to your executive & he put me on hold & never came back on time. Please take action again that executive. My protest is why my account is degraded to below standard ...

update problem

Hi I dnt knw if its the right place if not am sorry But i have this query I found this unlocked phone of Uk for sale in india "samsung galaxy s4" and "sony xperia P" They are selling it under 1 yr seller warranty My question is 1-If i buy the will i ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.