Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

DTDC Courier Power Ship Parcels not picked up from courier partner specialy

My buyer purchase products worth Rs. 50K from my store on ebay between 26-6-2013 to 28-6-2013, all parcels packed and ready to ship on 28-6-2013 under power ship all parcels to be shipped by DTDC Courier, but not picked-up, no one come from DTDC Cour...

Allocation of courier for powership

Hi sellers, Since last 24 hours , none of my shipments have been allocated to fedex. Most are blue dart and some aramex. This is even for locations where fedex was being allocated earlier. Has anyone else who is using powership observed the same or i...

Sellers Donnt subscribe for Powership, Buyers also Beware

Despite repeated requests, about 4-5 mails and numerous calls to ebay, they didnot deactivated our powership program. In the end we were left with no option but to remove fast moving products from the portal. Its ironic that on one hand ebay claims t...

Bluedart is not pickuping my parcel

I sold an item on 1st July and marked as ready to ship withing 2 hours after I recieved the payment. Now its 4th July and on information regarding the pickup of my parcel from the prefered logistic partner bluedart. For availing the fast shipping ben...

NO SALES at all from last 2 weeks ??? FRUSTRATION OUT OF CONTROL!

is it only me experiencing this or others too??? i just stopped listing to avoid listing fee- no sales at all! it is not feedback related. i was getting good sales, my positives increased and still no sale. what s going on? could somebody help? this ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Due to powership, I have received low DSR for shipping time.

Due to issue with powership, as they have given someone else address to pick up the parcel to Fedex, No one from Fedex has come to my office to pick up the parcel till 3 days. Once buyer have now given low rating :((((( Ebay this is not my fault at a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Used Or Second Hand Items - Is VAT Necessary

We are selling used or refurbishing and or repairing old laptops by mix and matching spares and then making them workable and usable 100 % or at times buying old laptops from end users and selling them on ebay. So how can we sell it with vat over it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please deactivate my POWERSHIP

I am a stamps seller on ebay in since baazee.com days. The recent Powership which has been thrust on me is not required & after several emails/calls/support/Chats (which incidentally is a bit of a joke)i was told by Mr Aaftab Khan that i was no longe...

Which courier to use for SURFACE transport to Uttar Pradesh,West bengal etc

Hello Everyone Currently I send parcels through fedex, ondot or dtdc. Most of the parcels are big products and are thus sent via surface mode only. Fedex ask for sales tax form from the buyer for shipments to Uttar pradesh, West bengal orissa etc. Ti...

Unable to sell

I am trying to list an item, which is not happening since last two days. 2.Verify your identity (SMS or Credit Card) The verification SMS is not comming to my mobile. I tried to use another number, same thing. Even I waited for 24 hours, still nothin...

Serious negligent behavior by Ebay India Team : Which has caused me a loss

3 weeks back, I decided I wanted to sell DVDs on ebay. So per an e-mail of a Trust & Safety Ebay official, I sent an application for the same on a 300 Rupee stamp paper to Trust and Safety, eBAY office in Goregaon by courier. I had also had to pay 30...

DROP IN SALES SOMETIMES....

WHY DO I EXPERIENCE A SHARP DROP IN SALES SOMETIMES?? IS IT BECAUSE OF FAULTY CHECKOUT PROCESS CAUSED BY WEBSITE BUGS?? I JUST MOVED FROM STANDARD TO ABOVE STANDARD RECENTLY IN "SELLER PERFORMANCE STANDARDS", BUT I HAVENT NOTICED ANY CHANGE IN THE SE...

Sell Item Overseas

Hello, We have listed our products on eBay.in. We have got a question of a buyer from Overseas asking for the feasibility of sending the product to his/her location. We have searched over eBay help and found that: 1) We need to list our item internat...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.