cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowest sales in February month. Why, some reasons

memorycardsindia
Community Member
1) My sales been dropped since the day eBay has announced Valenatines day offers.
2) Not just me, some of my known sellers also shared with me the same.
3) Sales been dropped since eBay has changed its payment gateway to BillDesk.
4) Some buyers complained that they are unable to pay even after many attempts, I feel Online banking and debit card payment system process has errors.
5) When I have tried to buy something for me on eBay during valentines day offer period, I failed to use it even after 5-6 attempts. Every time they come back saying try using the coupon code after 30min.
5) Sales been dropped since RBI introduced OTP IVR from February 1st onwards.

I felt all the above are the main reasons for sale drop in February. It became nightmare month. Hopefully March would be better 🙂

My request to all sellers, please share your experiences. This is the only platform so far. Wish there could be a forum for registered eBay India sellers only.

Srikanth
MemoryCardsIndia
eBay shop: GadgetZone [http://stores.ebay.in/GadgetZone]
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hi srikanth

i agree onn other points but OPT is not related to online purchase

it is related to purchase made by making phone call to co. and not throught website

pls let me know if i am wrong or there is any other thing

regards
yogen ved
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
dear sir

i am also facing low sales

also i have send an email to daily deal but they haven't taken me into the participation
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
Hi

Yes you are correct OTP is related to telephonic transactions.

Are all the sellers facing same situation like me? I have some eBay sellers friends they are facing same situation.

I would wish sellers please use this forum to take our voice to eBay customer. As our account managers are not so helpful in this regard.

Account managers picks their fav sellers for Deals of the week listing. I send many times my best of best prices which are unbeatable but never got listed.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Could be an ISP problem also. I was unable to access eBay.in today with one of my internet connections.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
The surprising thing is some times on a week I am getting good sales and very next almost zero sales. This is bit unusual for me, never faced this problem in my 2 years of selling experience.

I have contacted eBay account manager, as usual he says sales are good but if I see the sales while checking the catagory every listing, they are less and other sellers who are my friends also telling the same.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply