Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

bad show by men in blue against S.A.

Hi All, Literally a sadistic performance by Indian Team today at Nagpur against S.A. which was well beaten by England. At one instance it was 267/1 in 39 overs and suddenly they were at 296 All out in 49 overs. Any guesses who's gonna win this? Inspi...

One way ebay can use to stop ALL frivolous Negative feedback's

One method ebay can adopt to stop frivolous Negative feedback's is that whenever a buyer goes to give a Negative feedback a "correspond with seller first" mail box should open up and here the buyer should compulsorily state their grievance and the ex...

Delivery in Person

If I sell something to a buyer in my city, and decide to deliver it myself, how to I enter the shipping details in ebay and how do I get a Proof of Delivery I can use a courier, but if the buyer is requesting a certain time of delivery, it can be a p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement! eBay India Sellers Group

Hi all sellers, Today I have created Yahoo Group for India eBay sellers exclusively. This will be used as a platform for eBay India sellers, there sellers can discuss the selling issues on eBay India website or eBay any international sites. This is o...

Can we do away with Sandik on eBay.in Please?

There is something seriously wrong with eBay and the manner in which it handles its VeRo program. After a year of agony and delayed power seller status for selling 'genuine/original' Sandisk products, we got clearance to sell Sankisk products on eBay...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where to approach about mypaisapay suspension

Dear All I got a mail from ebay that my paisapay registration and remittance have been permantly suspended. As i am a new user and selling at ebay from last 3 months. They have not mentioned any reason just said ebay policy violation. I could not und...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received negative feedback

I received a negative feedback for very stupid reason as i mentioned the title wrong but there was nothing wrong in the description. What can i do now. I contacted the support team but they are not able or you can say not ready to help me as they are...

Lowest sales in February month. Why, some reasons

1) My sales been dropped since the day eBay has announced Valenatines day offers. 2) Not just me, some of my known sellers also shared with me the same. 3) Sales been dropped since eBay has changed its payment gateway to BillDesk. 4) Some buyers comp...

Item purchased but amount not paid

I have observed that some of my "Buy it now" items would have been "sold", but no payment would have been made. I accept paisapay only. I will have to send the payment details, and the problem is most of the times, buyer does not respond. Then I have...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers with APO / FPO Addresses

hi all and one more thing. Nowadays many new buyers with APO/FPO addresses are making fool of eBay India and mainly the sellers of ebay India. They can do anything. -: They can add or may not add shipping charges while making the payment even if the ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister Error: WeightUnit must correspond to predefined eBay values

Hi Folks, I am unable to upload my listings on ebay through Turbo Lister. Error: WeightUnit must correspond to predefined eBay values I called up eBay Customer support and he plainly refused to help me saying that Turbo Lister Team member will call m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fedup of new buyers!

Dear Community Members, I am fed up of these new eBay buyers with 0 to 5 feedback. they have no sense of giving feedback. Case 1) Buyer gave an address to a location not serviced by any courier. we refund money, buyer left negative feedback. We filed...

Why sales are not good from past 15days?

I see that there is sudden drop in the sales from Feb1st onwards. Is all the sellers facing the same. I know couple of sellers personally, they also face this same situation. Sellers! please post your openions and how we can improve our sales and how...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.