New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add free extra pics and edit your page freely with HTML

If you didn't know that you can add an unlimited number of pictures without extra charge well it's about time you found out! With HTML you can add pics right into your text, and ebay allows it. HTML can also make you edit your sales page (color,font,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal Check in USD.

I have read that PayPal now issues check for Indian Account Holders in USD. Can anybody confirm this.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal help needeed

i need to open a paypal account since apparently the seller whose merchandise im purchasing omly accepts by paypal! the problem is that i dont have a credit card. I only have an account in the central bank. is it possible to open a paypal account fro...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lets learn from each other's expertise

Dear All, Hello, Lets Learn from each other's expertise. I am starting this thread where contributions from everybody is expected. May it be the Champions of Baazee ERA OR the New Comers. Helpful ebay Staff members too are requested to show their pre...

• 279 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Hub Page - New and Improved

Dear Community Member, The Community hub page is one of the important places where you can get in touch with the eBay team and fellow eBayers and we are excited to communicate some changes to the hub page. We shall be redesigning the new page to ensu...

bidding by seller

i want to know what is ebay policy regarding a seller bidding to his auction listing(roman auction) in order to boostup price or revealing highest bidder's price? does ebay permit this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to start trading Jewellery?

Hi, I am a new seller. I want to sell jewellry like "rings,pendents sets, jewellery watches" etc. Now I want to know "How shoud I start this?" I want to know more about packaging of jewellery items. Please reply me. Thank you.

Nigeria Scam HELP

I had posted 2 items for sale. Both were purchased by different buyers.However both have asked me to ship to Nigeria. They have agreed to transfer funds to my bank account. I read on another site that this is an ongoing scam. How do I stop them from ...

Indian Postal service

Hi to everyone. Guyz im selling used mobile thru Ebay. I use Blue Dart to courier the goods. But sometime they refuse to deliever to some places. Like recently they refused to deliver in Bhubaneswar(Orissa). I want to know What should i do in that ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

being ignored by a power seller

i am bwing ignored i reacently bought Item number: 190117997302 and the thing doesn't even turn on now i want my mony back prefrably becuse prices are already going down for it or just a replacment im not too botherd but i have said this in a few ema...