New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Strange problem in INBOX ! Will anybody nadvise ?

Hello, I opened a mail in the morning in my rediff mail box. Thereafter mail box is being filled with the same mail even after deleting the same. Button of "It is Spam Mail" becomes red on opening of mail. Please advise how to tackle this problem. I ...

Paypal Details required please

Hello everyone... I don't have a paypal account...but my foreign clients prefer paying through paypal... Just would like to know about Receiving money through Paypal account, its charges and the time duration taken to recieve US dollars in Indian Rup...

Paypal money transfer

Hi everybody I am new to paypal and my question might sound silly to most of you out there. I have a client who is sending my payment for my services through paypal. I have an unverified account with paypal which I created using my netsafe virtual de...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN SELLING ABROAD?

I have an item I want to sell in the U.S. but I have no clue how. Can someone please tell me which courier services offer a 'to pay' service so that the buyer will pay the shipping charges?Also what is the procedure for the buyer to recieve the packa...

psp from us

i want to buy a psp gaming console from us.it will cost around 7000 to 9000. How much would i have to pay for customs and is there a way to bypass it. Thx.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Web hosting! Seller in E-bay

Despite of my poor english, i'm witting my worst experience in my entire "ebay.in" history... Search e-bay.in for webhosting, look carefully and you'd find "50MB Windows WEB Hosting ASP MS SQL 1 year at Rs.389/-"....perfectly placed & perfectly hidde...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal question?

ok ive all ways used an unverified paypal account connected to a credit card to buy things i recently received a payment of X amount where does that money go to? the payment status is unclaimed and how do i claim it if it goes some where.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Time to end auction?

I sell tools, books, etc. Is there a time of day and a day of the week that are generally preferable? 8PM - 9PM PST? Tues/Wed/Thurs? Thanks - I am sure this question has been asked but I only found 1 hit for "best time".

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

O2 XDA Exec servicing

Sir, I bought an O2 XDA Exec from ebay that needs servicing. I am not able to find any service centre in India for my device as it is an europian device and hence the asian service centre also can't help me. So I request the O2 seller from ebay that ...

Want it now

Earlier WANT IT NOW used to appear under eBay catagories.NOW it dosn't, how to assess Want it now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AFFILIATE PROGRAMME - DOESN'T EXIST ITS FAKE!!!!!!

Hello Ebay Team Its been almost a week my application for joining the affiliate programme is still on the pending mode. Why do you do like this with your affiliates i mean we normal people think that we can also do some business but you dont even hav...