New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ageofe_in1 is a fraud seller

be carefull ageofe_in1 is a fraud seller he does not deliver , he does not communicate. after leaving a feedback for , he wants me to withdraw by promising to pay back if i withdraw feedback

paypal

hello I want to withdraw money form pay pal i have some 500$ in my pay pal account all received via eBay what is the procedure will i get a draft in INR or $ in case of dollars does all bank accept $ cheques?? Rizwan

What to do with buyer who rejected the dispute.

I sold something for $170. My auction states I ship to the 48 states to contact me for shipping to AK and HI. Someone from Peurto Rico with zero feedback and no confirmed address won the auction. She paid and I immediately replied and let her know I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling

Is there a way to allow buyers to make their BEST offer for my item on sale?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying New Computer - Your Suggestions Please ?

Greetings, I am willing to buy a new computer with the following configurations, I invite the experts for their comments and suggestions: Also If possible then please give me the price idea in the current market for the below components: Processor - ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE RIP OFF REPORT !

Hi to all our friends in India, I found this link ,you all might be of Help to you all, one does not like to see hard working folk get ripped off. kind regards. Bernard. This is the link folks. http://www.ripoffreport.com/#secW

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items uploaded but not listed in shop. Wll anyboby help ?

Hello to all of you ! I am facing a problem. I have uploaded some items by turbo lister 2 with selection selling format as e bay store. Though these items are shown in my e bay as shop inventry but not listed in my shop.Please help. with regards hitl...

I AM BACK.

hi all, I have been inactive on the boards for somemonths. Doing my fellow programme from IIM Bangalore.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product sourcing

Hi everyone, This is my first posting on this Forum, so please be patient with me. I own and run an online store selling Lingerie. It being a young company just over a year old. I would like to find other suppliers that offer different styles of ling...

I URGENTLY NEED TO GIVE MY SHOP A MORE PROFESSIONAL LOOK.

hi! a couple of days back i've withdrawn myself as a Trade Assistant. to put it in a humble fashion, though i'm aware of most of eBay rules, yet,i URGENTLY need to brush up my Shop,in a more professional manner, inorder to drive more Buyers & thus to...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't be an identity theft victim

Here’s why you should not respond to those emails that ask for your password and personal information. It is a lot to watch but you’ll understand why you not answer those emails. There is a missing segment but most of it is here. http://www.youtube.c...

Seller not responding - should I send payment ?

3 days ago, I went for the Buy It Now option of an item offered by a seller who appears to be using eBay as a regular business outlet, rather than for selling a used personal item. As is my usual practice, I immediately sent an email to the seller, a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warning: Intruder Cancels Auction

If eBay didn't cancel my auction, who did? There seems to be a serious breach in security, which eBay is not willing to acknowledge here. Anyone else having this experience? My auction was cancelled in the final hour on Sunday. I received the message...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful