problem with paypal

kalanagari
Community Member
Hello Friends and ebay team,
I have a paypal account and applied for a withdrawal cheque on 24th july, but i did not receive my cheque till date. Can anyone tell me how much time it normally takes a cheque to receive here in India from paypal. I called up paypal customer support and wasted so much money in International call by holding and listning there recorded cassetts. I have written to them many times, but no response. Pls. help.
Regards
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

problem with paypal

HI THERE!
NORMALLY PAYPAL TAKES AROUND 15-20 DAYS TO DELIVER THE CHEQUES.THESE CHEQUES ARE PAYABLE AT PAR THROUGH CITIBANK BRANCHES IN INDIA.INSTEAD OF CALLING THEM,U CAN OPEN AN SUPPORT TICKET AT PAYPAL.
AMIT UNIYAL
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

problem with paypal

kalanagari
Community Member
Hi Amit, Thanks for the reply. I wrote one mail to paypal customer support with my transction id in there help coloum, is this support ticket? Regards Geeta
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

problem with paypal

if this is your first time withdrawl paypal can be a nightmare they hardly send cheques on first time withdrawl.
But if they will REALLY send , it will only take 15 days. Not more than that.
The cheque will come by local post. Do not wait more than 25 days. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply