cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

please beware...some sellers are cheating you bigtime!

cool_leo_in1
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜„

I wonder why Baazee is not intervening when the customers are being fleeced and cheated by sellers in this blatant fashion.

I give you a few examples from my own experiences. Coming from another country, I was new to Baazee and thought when sellers give an indicative price on their listed products they are being honest about it!

My last visit to Palika Bazaar in New Delhi a couple of days back revealed the following:

1. Binocular Tasco 30x25 the retail price is Rs. 400/- in market. Compare this to listing of sellers Astelcorp and Galilio of Mumbai who say this product retails in market for Rs. 5000/-approx and Rs. 1800/-approx.

2. Similarly Binocular Tasco 20x25 etails in Palika bazaar for Rs. 250/- only.
3. Russian binocular, 3 in 1 can be bargained and bought at 125 in open market.

4. Gem stone sellers are mostly crooks. They sell inferior stones for the received price. Baazee itself delisted a seller called Deltamarketing when too many complaints were received from the buyers.

I think if Baazee is not involved directly with cheating sellers, they should ask the sellers to show their goods to them and then fix a maximum selling price for their items......Just imagine....right now I notice that innocent buyers have bidded almost Rs. 1000/- for the binoculars that I mentioned above and likewise for so many poducts.

Regards,

Leo
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: please beware...some sellers are cheating you bigtime!

doctorvnraju
Community Member
Dear friend,
I too came to Bazee trusting all what they said about community watch,buyer protection etc; but
it is worse than Burma bazar at Chennai.I lost money and confidence at Bazee.Not only they sell fake items but they argue with U that they are original and genuine.My first encounter is with AMS Exporters of Hyd'bad who gave a fake DVD player at Rs.3400/ and an Emergency lamp at Rs.320/.Both I found out are available at local market at 1/3 of the price I have paid. I stopped purchases at Bazee b'cause most sellers are trying to cheat with no shame or guilt. U have no protection here.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

gindianet
Community Member
Dear Sir
sorry to say i am not totally agree with u ...if baazee going to decided the price than y the hell they need seller...second these market are only available in some city and this site open for whole country so some of the buyer did not get the product of these so some seller provide those things...like he want also wanted some profit.... and second before purchase online check it in your market weather it is available or not....ya it is seller fault if what he mention are not in the product....you can think we are seller than we are trying to save other too...if some cheated one buyer that means 250/- person sale is lost...that we did not like to see ya baazee cannot run only by our rules....like the buyer mention that DVD available in local market at very low price.., we r not protecting AMS exporter may be he give you a wrong product...but like we sale DVD in dvd there 4 quality comes 4 is ok...3rd time is good..2 is fine 1 are the best... so we sale best you can get that one copy on that market too...but quality never be same which we promise in every product.... so please do not think that all the seller are wrong some are some are not.....and that is all upto you in which filed you are going to put .....if we say some bad lines and bad words we are sorry for that no offence

with regards
Ginternational
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

tushjain
Community Member
Hi Leo,
Baazee will never take action against these cheats as Baazee itself is a site which cheats. Baazee is no place for honest sellers/buyers. To sell on Baazee one has to be crooked and a convincing liar.
Auction itself is a way of getting as much as possible for an item which does not cost as much as indicated.
It is a matter of time when government authorities catch on about all these young punks who are selling grey market
items at exhorbitant prices without paying sales tax, or income tax. I am talking about electronic goods and clothing items only.
The Baazee Team is the most biased and crooked and corrupt one. In fact there R no words which can express
my disgust with the site and its various so called Teams.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

kabirpsingh
Community Member
No,
Im not in absolute agreement to the post . I myself bought a security cam from a seller which i got damn cheap as compared to the market . i got it for mere rs.800 and for the same security camera i was assked rs.1700 in market . moreover the seller explained everything abt it .
Now its very obvious that the sellers also purchase the stuff from somewhere and dont manufacture on their own , so if someone can source a productof need cheaper then the seller on baazee.com , he should go and buy the stuff from there and not blame baazee for anything .
In baazee , buyers are free to buy and are not forced to buy . I even appreciate the baazee team as my friend who introduced me to this website had some issue with his seller which was well sorted out within a week by baazee team .
And its very much natural that someone who's into business would not think about social service but would think about money , so why blame sellers and baazee for the prices and auction listings ??? if you get it cheap from the market , go ahead and buy from there .. noone is forcing the buyer to buy it from baazee .
But definatel if the photo shown is something else and the product sent is something else then thats a sellers fault and baazee should take care of such sellers .

But overall , a good site to trade in , specially for the people like me ... im a doc. and dont get time to visit markets ... so its pretty convinient for me to shop here ..
Message 5 of 5
latest reply