i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
well here i want to talk about bad experience that i had with a fraud seller i bought Ball Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 from sale_junction that seller cheated me he delivered me this item iBall Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 but when i opened the box i shocked to see many things like pen was not there inside the box i try to contact the seller but his mobile was always switched off from morning to night i mailed him he did not replyid now i feel so cheated i also bought USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter + Card Reader SD TF MS M2 from Seller:
Member id berrynxt4u but item was stolen from DTDC office now i am realy frustrated please suggest me what should i do
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

i am cheated

ratan.trade
Community Member
be careful from seller: I like to suggest another seller priti_diamonds

Member id priti_diamonds along with sale_junction these sellers can give you sleepless nights as i too can see many buyers still buying from priti_diamonds too. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

ratan.trade
Community Member
Have you found a company's activities suspicious after conducting due diligence? List their company names here and warn other traders now!

Liste will be update continuosly. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

rohanronan
Community Member
sAME THING HAPPENED TO ME..BUT NO RESOLUTION!!!

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Blackberry Pearl Flip - eBay Item Id: 230495040293, won on Bid on the 16th July 2010, was received on the 1st August, 2010 and was received Fautly ,
(1). with scratches, (2). rackball out of place, (3). vibrator not working and (4). phone earpiece giving distorted noises . It was sent for replacement to the vendor -
Standard Enterprise,
4th Floor, Vishranti Hospital,
Opp. Ajmera Society,
Bhavani Peth,
Camp Pune - 411042
on the 7th August 2010 and received by the vendor on the 9th August, 2010; the same was confirmed by the vendor.

I was promised a replacement delivery by the 12th August, 2010 and still have not yet received one.
The vendor Standard Enterprise had provided 2 contact nos ::

1. +919021674672 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +919021674672 end_of_the_skype_highlighting - ALWAYS SWITCHED OFF.
2. 8007-458458 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 8007-458458 end_of_the_skype_highlighting - Nobody Answers.

I request your help at the earliest and request JUSTICE..!!!

IMEI # 3560 2802 5571 325
PIN # 2581F99A
MODEL # RCC51UW
PRODUCT # 17539-003
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

ratan.trade
Community Member
@rohanronan:

Lot may thibgs happening at eBAY aganist buyers.

I AM ALSO A VICTIM of PRITI_DIAMONDS ..BUT NO RESOLUTE BY ME TO ebay but NO RESOLUTION from eBAY!!!

That what it is? RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

imran_khan21
Community Member
haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa teri to lag gaye mamooooo
Message 25 of 25
latest reply