i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
well here i want to talk about bad experience that i had with a fraud seller i bought Ball Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 from sale_junction that seller cheated me he delivered me this item iBall Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 but when i opened the box i shocked to see many things like pen was not there inside the box i try to contact the seller but his mobile was always switched off from morning to night i mailed him he did not replyid now i feel so cheated i also bought USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter + Card Reader SD TF MS M2 from Seller:
Member id berrynxt4u but item was stolen from DTDC office now i am realy frustrated please suggest me what should i do
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

i am cheated

photoshopindia
Community Member
Just file a case in ebay Guarantee problem, sorry its program.

LOL
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
thanks photoshopindia i just reported the matter to eBay India's Trust & Safety Team
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

Keep us posted. eBay needs to wake up and start working towards resolving our disputes or we should work together to sue them when needed.
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
i am back again this seller promised me he will send me missing digital pen or he will replaced the box with new one he requested me 48 hours now 48 hours almost over i am waiting for the phone call still no phone call from him till now
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
hi pranshudubey sure we will work togather
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
wow now seller is not calling me nor he replying on phone and e -mails 48 hours passed it looks seller is run out excuses hours passed so guys be care full this the truth of ebay i want my money back i am ready to ship back the item to seller,this what mention on seller selling page:Our Contact Details:

You can call us or email us at the details below regarding any query before you make your purchase

Email : ajay.pcsolutions@gmail.com

Timings: 11 am to 7:30 pm but this guy never reply from this e mail, other details:For any sort of updates or information do call our customer service 9868326944 between 11 to 7 on weekdays WELL THIS GUY NEVER PICKUP PHONE what kind of help line is this
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
urgent help ebay i need this item for my work i don't have months PLEASE HELP
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
this seller is not far away from my house just 10 minute drive from my house
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

and-also
Community Member
Sir , you received the item from DTDC and posted a positive feedback too so, unnecessarily do-not conjoin two different incidents with our name, and thanks you for your positive feedback. Please clarify to the community for the same also, a humble request and have patience all sellers will help, they also have their own life to ahead with , try talking to the id @salejunction give him some time frame to respond and then if no option left eBay has many and various tools at your disposal.
Message 10 of 25
latest reply