i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
well here i want to talk about bad experience that i had with a fraud seller i bought Ball Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 from sale_junction that seller cheated me he delivered me this item iBall Digital Pen Tablet 5540U Cordless Pen Mouse 5.5X4 but when i opened the box i shocked to see many things like pen was not there inside the box i try to contact the seller but his mobile was always switched off from morning to night i mailed him he did not replyid now i feel so cheated i also bought USB Bluetooth Dongle Adapter + Card Reader SD TF MS M2 from Seller:
Member id berrynxt4u but item was stolen from DTDC office now i am realy frustrated please suggest me what should i do
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
hi, berrynxt4u sorry for the late reply i have no problem from you that's what i mentioned in my feedback you was very help full your a good seller i am very impress but courier company was pathetic DTDC be guys be carefull from DTDC they asked money from buyers they even ask what is inside the box so they can steal our hard earned money if you report them they hide the bad boys irresponsible they don't reply to your e mails they have no coordination in them self this is just my experience with DTDC as far as seller busy is concerned berrynxt4u you also a seller you always reply to your buyers you value your customer but this seller number always busy he sometime reply my emails just for new excuse and only after 10 pm he is selling in his own terms so why he mentioned the helpline number if never picks up phone if never reply e mails during day time why time mentioned day time buyers have there own life to they don't want mental tension we want smooth transaction we don't cheaters, fake sellers we want transparency if the seller have problem they can e mails about there problems other day i bought blue tooth from other seller, that seller informed me he has problem with the product so will take more time to ship the product i agreed i gave the seller positive feedback seller was transparent i will buy more item from her
Message 11 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
we want professional sellers who value there customers and aware of there problems sellers should be transparent
Message 12 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

sherryfoods
Community Member
Beware eBayers: sakilkasai & star7*24 are one & big Fraudsters on eBay

If you analyse this case carefully, the only EVER negative feedback that we have given is only to star7*24 . Therefore, it inevitably shows that star7*24 is having multiple accounts that are used for violating eBay policies and shaking the trust of serious eBayers.

I would request you please closely monitor these two eBay IDs star7*24 and shakilkasai as the person himself has given a clue that they are related to each other and creating mischief on eBay. A robust system at your end can trace the IP addresses and other parameters to establish their relationship.

Thank you,
sherryfoods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: eBay India Customer Support - inrswebhelp
Sent: Sun, 8 August, 2010 11:00:34 AM
Subject: Fw: Suspicious Buyer - shakilkasai

Now, this buyer has left a negative feedback without any rhyme or reason.

This is a Pure attempt to Sabotage our Feedback. He / She is a new Registration on eBay, not even a week old.

If you read the Feedback carefully, he states that WE ARE OFFERING TO REMOVE HIS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. As a matter of fact, we have never given him any negative feedback. As such, there is not even a single Feedback he has ever received. It is an absolute new registration.

We never had any transaction or communication with shakilkasai.

Thank you,
sherryfoods

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: eBay India Customer Support - inrswebhelp
Cc: spoof@ebay.com; Harsh Singhal eBay ; Nikhat Shah ; Dipti Khalate ; sapai@ebay.com
Sent: Fri, 6 August, 2010 9:34:54 PM
Subject: Suspicious Buyer - shakilkasai

Hi there!

We would like to bring it your attention that the above buyer has purchased 87 (Eight seven) units of quantity of our following listed items for a total amount of 97,363.00 to make them disappear from eBay listings as shakilkasai purchased all of the available quantities:

Following characteristics raise a suspicion:

shakilkasai is a new registration on eBay - just 4 days old
Never communicated before buying such a bulk order - no phone, no email
Entire purchase is done with Cheque / Draft option.
Also, please read a unprofessional comment with his / her order for item number 320568951434. You will be amazed to read the comment.

Please go through this case appropriately and handle it as per your terms and conditions.

As far as I can request, please refund the Selling Fee and other fees that were unnecessarily incurred on our account due to this unrealistic deals.

Thank you,
sherryfoods
Message 13 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
hi, sherryfoods ,other buyers can also post there bad experience here ,all buyers should unite
Message 14 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

pkollapudi
Community Member
i am cheated by "cooljewalindias" the seller on ebay. i have purchased a phone (cordless & corded phone)of GE make and it has not worked even 15 days, and it conked off. now ebay says they cant help buyers who buy on cash. That mean there is no value for money for ebay??. I am not even able to contact the seller, as he has left a false phone no. and he even does not reply to mails.
Message 15 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
all buyers please post your comments here about there bad experience with fakes, fraud,and non transparent sellers it will help all the buying community and flush out the bad sellers
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
well we need batter service form ebay wake up ebay
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
ebay is good for the fake , fraud sellers and buyers but not good for genuine buyers and sellers ''Payment in process'' pending for for 30 hours when you report them they reply by copy and paste that will take 24 hours to 48 hours to reply listing is already ended ebay is just like kumbhkaran who never woke up and there representative are subhan alaha when you report them they will reply once then they go for long sleep my sale_junction case is still pending the seller is big fat lair every day new excuse i have been waiting waiting for the last 6 days every day he is ready with new excuse and ebay is sleeping its representative investigating the seller account for the last 6 days hey ebay i dont care for your investigation i want my money back or the missing accessories
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
be careful from seller:
Member id sale_junction this guy can give you sleepless nights as i can see many buyers still buying from him and falling in trap
Message 19 of 25
latest reply

i am cheated

anandxyz
Community Member
well what can you say about those sellers who update there price between listing by thinking there price is less and they should charge higher price they never ships item buyer keep on waiting they don't care about buyer time money is more important to them unless ebay take strong action against those sellers by including it in listing violation buyers will keep on suffering ebay should also take action against those seller who provide fake shipping details i fail to understand why ebay don't realize the importance of time well when we Indian going to realize the importance of time no wonder America and France are economic superpower and we have large poor population ,all views are welcome
Message 20 of 25
latest reply