ebay a complete fraud company

ajitk2828
Community Member

Worst customer care its more than 20days and the seller didn't ship the product and i m waiting for a refund.Called a number of times customer care and thay said they look into the matter and contant me.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

amaan114
Community Member

ebay cheating with customer and their sellers, send me broken phone samsung note edge of Rs24500, i complaint to ebay and seller approx. 60 ,70 times but no help, i will plan to against ebay in court,, & they having tie up with fraud seller who are not able to reply on mail & contact no which you r proving is off.there is no any responsibility of Ebay to take any action against this type of seller. ebay team is not working properly with any cases they just doing time pass with customer.when I am saying continue that I wanna return my product why you guy r taking too much tym of unnecessary.
Your team continue saying that it's my fault & I have to bear it.yesssssss it my fault that I used EBay for shopping
It was my first tym shopping with Ebay which converted in worst experience next tym I will never ever go with Ebay neither I will suggest to any other person.,
my claim id is 2500151.
<removed for your privacy>
mobile samsung note edge
i have in totally loss.
from Amaan ahmad

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

vkum4580
Community Member
E bay is totally fraud company it gives duplicate itams
Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I never seen a such a online fraud company like ebay before in my life each time they send fake items and there is no replacement and guarantee of money payback
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

First time shopping is last time shopping for ebay customers.the first time shoping experience is very bad. first time shopper face such a horrific betrayal from ebey.this shamles company always scams their even for first time customer.eBay is such afraud company which work with hands in hands with their fraud sellers partners.and sells a fake items to genuine buyers and customers
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

I totally agree
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

I never seen a such a online fraud company like ebay before in my life each time they send fake items and there is no replacement and guarantee of money payback.no shop for ebay.fraud fraud all bad words give you -0/ 100 fraud ebay
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

zovish
Community Member
Never buy anything from eBay, this company is totally fraud. They provide damaged product and when you raise a claim against it,they simply refuse by saying that your product is in manufacturer warranty, kindly contact customer service center of the same.
We paid to get a problem-free new product, not to get repaired our new item.
Why we run after service center for repairing our new product?
Isn't it the responsibility of the seller to check the product quality before shipping?
I will not suggest anyone to purchase anything from eBay. It is better to throw your money.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

eBay company totally fraud I am book my conon700d more than 10day and the seller didn't ship the product. and I am waiting for 10day
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

imkh36
Community Member

eBay is fraud company, totally fraud, 2700/-Rs. Not retune and not send product.
I want justice, don’t purchase any product, it will not take any claim, give u only time..time..or time.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

imkh36
Community Member
This is totally fraud dealing guys, please don’t buy any product from this site.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply