ebay a complete fraud company

ajitk2828
Community Member

Worst customer care its more than 20days and the seller didn't ship the product and i m waiting for a refund.Called a number of times customer care and thay said they look into the matter and contant me.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

ajitk2828
Community Member
Same Problem as with the other members the seller didn't ship the item and marked the item as ship with fake bluedart airway bill no.I think ebay is not a good place to buy expensive items.
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

I agree. eBay India is the biggest fraud. Administrators should take notice of this and ban this company from operating.
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
When you purchase some vegetable from a seller sitting on the footpath, and after you got dissatisfied, who do you blame? The seller or the footpath?
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

I agree ebay and it's partener (seller .aap ki shop)both are cheater.plz don't by this seller..aap ki shop.
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Dhokebaj site ebay
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

4 MONTH END REFUND NOT RECEIVED STILL

EBAY GUARENTEE CLAIM IS FAKE SERVICE AND EBAY IS BIG FRAUD COMPANY DONT BUY ANY

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I have perches vu 55 4k led tv bids, I have send to money Rs 34000 seller in account, but item not received my home address, please remove my money back, please help me
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

webrut
Community Member

I have the same experience

@ajitk2828 wrote:

Worst customer care its more than 20days and the seller didn't ship the product and i m waiting for a refund.Called a number of times customer care and thay said they look into the matter and contant me.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply