cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay: Ebay Guarantee claim being rejected with resolution "Contact Seller"

I am seeing a lot of claims being rejected with the resolution

"Remarks : After verifying overall evidences and proofs in this transaction we have reached out to the conclusion that we have rejected this case from our end. We would request you to get in touch with the seller to resolve this issue."

EBAY Kindly stop this immediately, you will be creating a huge irate customer list.

ebay Guarantee is a program run by EBAY, hence the name "EBAY Guarantee and not ebay SELLERS Guarantee"

If you ask buyers to contact sellers then in my case I would request the buyer to contact ebay customer care and provide me with all the investigation & proof that the claim adjuster used to come to a conclusion on rejecting the claim.

Also I would have to inform the buyers that as I am paying ebay for listing, for PAISAPAY and other services I would not be able to assist him further but only redirect him to ebay Customer Care.

I have sympathy for ebay, you started this program to protect buyers but now your thing program is being used to buy free stuff. Who asked claim adjusters to approve all claims that came their way? did I as a seller tell you that?

Please go through your policy, if any item is found damaged during transit and if the buyer raises a claim then both buyer and seller is covered under protection. Just because you dont want to give out free products of ours does not give you rights to reject claim by saying contact Seller.

Please have a account manager talk to each seller and agree to the terms before doing such things.

I have pointed this earlier and will point this out to you again. Indian market place is growing rapidly, ebay is no more the most successful marketplace, these silly moves by ebay will drive irate buyers to other marketplace and eventually sellers will also have to migrate.

Any other seller agree to my point then please share your view or please let me know if you disagree.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

wilt_wane
Community Member
I will never buy from EBay and will be sure to dissuade as many people as I could from these dishonest people.
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

my refund not recived old 3 month plz my claim reopen my mobile no 9877553000

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

rinkmeen9
Community Member
Sabse bakbas company hai the world worst company ever my claim rejected why you do this without any satisfied reason
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

This product is not suitable for me, please return this product and refund my balance
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

awdkm11
Community Member
Referring to your mail, we regret to inform you that the claim ID 3139336 has been rejected due to non eligibility.

While going through your claim details, we noticed that the transaction was done on 02-Sep-17 &
is not eligible under eBay guarantee program.
Message 15 of 26
latest reply

awdkm11
Community Member

Paid for 2 pieces and received one 1 piece which is Fake product....

Seller isn't replying.... I had claim but ebay rejected on both the issue ...

1. Paid for 2 pieces received only 1.
2. The 1 piece received is Fake product.

But look ebay surprise .... The whole transaction is non eligible for ebay gurantee...it means anything happen ebay wil not listen ....i hv to contact seller....

Referring to your mail, we regret to inform you that the claim ID 3139336 has been rejected due to non eligibility.

While going through your claim details, we noticed that the transaction was done on 02-Sep-17 &
is not eligible under eBay guarantee program.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

I have purchased brand new iPhone6 16 GB space Gray from ebay and the digital stores 17 (seller) delivered me a refurbished defective product l have raised several complain after 15 days to ebay and also the seller.both are not responding please don't buy any product from this fraud company ebay because they cheat the buyers.
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

My name is shailendra. Ebay user id shailendrchauhan_92. I raised a claim and it was rejected. The product was damaged and was not working.
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

In either want product replacement or a refund
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

zabedh97
Community Member
My name is Zabedh,my ebay user id is zabedh07.I raised a claim:3341363 and now they rejected without asking any proof which i have (a video evidence) that the parcel is empty
Message 20 of 26
latest reply