Pin Code/Zip Code issue

Everytime I make a search, a dialogue box "Enter your location" pops up. It asks for "Country or region" and "Pincode". When I select India and enter a Delhi Pincode and press "Save", it gives an error, "Please enter a valid ZIP code". The US thing of course. I'm sure its an oversight but it's really annoying.

P.S. I use Google Chrome. If anybody finds it working fine on other browsers, please mention it here.
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

it works with mumbai pin codes for me. also, you can enter any pincode of india while searching because shipping charges are more or less the same. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

This happens when you login to ebay.com with and Indian IP address.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

Thanks Bhushan. It worked with a Mumbai PIN code.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

viju_ec
Community Member
for bangalore pin code also im getting the same err (" Please enter a valid ZIP code ").???
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

the_gangulees
Community Member
This one is a pathetic piece of code. I am surprised that a MNC like ebay couldn't fix a few lines of code for more than 2 years.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

spl_ind
Community Member
It will ask for the code whenever you are not logged in. Once you login and logout, it saves your location on your browser as cookies. Now it will not ask you until you delete your cookies. I use Opera and I don't have any problem because I follow the above concept.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

elsstoc0
Community Member
I need a pin code...I live in Switzerland
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

I am also getting the same problems .
I am really surprised about these nonsense done by eBay people with me.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply