cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay: Ebay Guarantee claim being rejected with resolution "Contact Seller"

I am seeing a lot of claims being rejected with the resolution

"Remarks : After verifying overall evidences and proofs in this transaction we have reached out to the conclusion that we have rejected this case from our end. We would request you to get in touch with the seller to resolve this issue."

EBAY Kindly stop this immediately, you will be creating a huge irate customer list.

ebay Guarantee is a program run by EBAY, hence the name "EBAY Guarantee and not ebay SELLERS Guarantee"

If you ask buyers to contact sellers then in my case I would request the buyer to contact ebay customer care and provide me with all the investigation & proof that the claim adjuster used to come to a conclusion on rejecting the claim.

Also I would have to inform the buyers that as I am paying ebay for listing, for PAISAPAY and other services I would not be able to assist him further but only redirect him to ebay Customer Care.

I have sympathy for ebay, you started this program to protect buyers but now your thing program is being used to buy free stuff. Who asked claim adjusters to approve all claims that came their way? did I as a seller tell you that?

Please go through your policy, if any item is found damaged during transit and if the buyer raises a claim then both buyer and seller is covered under protection. Just because you dont want to give out free products of ours does not give you rights to reject claim by saying contact Seller.

Please have a account manager talk to each seller and agree to the terms before doing such things.

I have pointed this earlier and will point this out to you again. Indian market place is growing rapidly, ebay is no more the most successful marketplace, these silly moves by ebay will drive irate buyers to other marketplace and eventually sellers will also have to migrate.

Any other seller agree to my point then please share your view or please let me know if you disagree.
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

I fail to understand your real actual problem, why are you irate ?? please explain the issue at hand.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

akhilgv007
Community Member
I have also the problem,my claim was rejected by eBay without the proofs.when I contacted eBay,they said the claim is closed and contact the seller.OK....I contacted the seller and the seller informed me they didn't give any proofs to dispute the claim.eBay cheated me.also I have the proof the shipment is RTO(Return to origin),and the shipment is delivered to the seller. Claim ID : 431917 PaisaPay ID : 35767119030.
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I get the same resolution without providing any reason claim is getting rejected

An eBay Guarantee* claim has been resolved

Dear Chandra,

We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. 

Action : Claim not eligible

Remarks : I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the claim filed by you is excluded from eligible transactions for filing a claim under eBay guarantee. Therefore, the claim filed by you falls under non-eligibility criteria. As a result, we have closed your claim and your refund request has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#terms In this case, my best advice to you is to contact your Seller and resolve the matter amicably. Your understanding and co-operation is highly appreciated in this matter.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Similar thing happened with me w.r.t. claim id 994320. After discussion with ebay, I shipped the items back to the seller & meanwhile Ebay closed the case. 

After few phone calls, it as decided to ship the item back. I received an reminder email from Ebay on 16/05/2015 06:24 PM mentioning to submit the proof of dispatch witin 48 hours, followed by a call from Ebay - where I confirmed that I've shipped the items back to the seller & will provide the POD soon. I got a mail from ebay at 18/05/2015 12:34 PM mentioning that case is closed (before 48 hours). I immidiately send them the POD, but as per Ebay customer care, the case cannot be reopened & they asked me to get in touch with the seller directly, who doesn't even pick Ebay's phones.

Now, neither I've the items not my money back. Highly dissatisfied with this bahaviour of Ebay. Have done a lots of shopping on ebay before, but never got such problem. This is very disappointing.

TOTAL MONEY WASTE SHOPPING ONLINE.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

kumamala
Community Member

Hi I too have the same issue. Please read below.

I bought a #JUICER MANUAL FRUIT JUICER ENJOY FRESH JUICE AT YOUR HOME ALUMINIUM BODY and since the item was not as per the description mentioned by the seller, I called ebay and returned the item back to seller as per the instruction given by ebay. But till now I have not received the refund.

Ebay requested me to send the images of the product - I sent it

Ebay requested me to send me the POD copy - I sent it on May 12, 2015 (my due date was 13th) and called and informed that I have sent the POD

Later ebay said that they called me and I didnt picked the call - FYI I have not received any calls, I can prove it with the help of my service provider and TRAI

Then I received an email stating that "since I have not sent the POD the ticket is closed" which is not fair

I called Ebay and informed them the date when I sent the POD copy. They put me on hold for more than 20 mins and finally accepted that they have received the copy on time and hence they reopened the ticked with a SR#

But after that I have not received any email hence I called ebay and enquired them about the refund. Again they started saying the same old stoy that they have not received the POD. 

I explained 30mins then the person said that my refund will be done in next 48hrs. But all of a sudden the next day I received an email that I have not sent the POD and hence no refund will be done. ebay started irritating the customers.

Again I made the call and spoke with them for more than 20mins. The customer care person said that in next 48hrs I will be receiving an update,but till now nothing done. From May 1st I am fighting with ebay. Today is 22nd.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THIS.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

shettteja
Community Member
for ebay customer service is nothing its a joke for them ebay has cheated, guys please don't trust paisa pay I bought using paisa pay and the payment got rejected but my amount is deducted from my account now they say they are not responsible for this
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

We dont know how to replace the item order process,so we didnt fill the complete details kindly please give me another chance to replace my order.

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

chauh5694
Community Member
My ebay claim is rejected... so what should I do ??????
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Same thing happened with me I brought a case n case was not proper till now I didn't got my refund and they are telling contact to the seller
Message 10 of 26
latest reply