Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay: Ebay Guarantee claim being rejected with resolution "Contact Seller"

I am seeing a lot of claims being rejected with the resolution "Remarks : After verifying overall evidences and proofs in this transaction we have reached out to the conclusion that we have rejected this case from our end. We would request you to get...

Pin Code/Zip Code issue

Everytime I make a search, a dialogue box "Enter your location" pops up. It asks for "Country or region" and "Pincode". When I select India and enter a Delhi Pincode and press "Save", it gives an error, "Please enter a valid ZIP code". The US thing o...

Refund not received

Hello sir claim Id 3574977Refund not reflected in my paytm wallet yet refund approved on 22nd may, but today 3rd April but refund not reflected

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake item

I have received the Blank CD worth Rs 10 against the item which I ordered was windows 7 Bootable dvd all editions x64,x32 bit Item condition: New Sale date: 25 May, 2018 Quantity:1 Price: Rs. 499.00Please see the difference what I have received and w...

Complaint

I had purchased a 100 PERCENT SAMSUNG ORIGINAL BATTERY.But it is not working .I had informed to the seller about this issue.He is not providing anything.It is cheating the public by selling duplicate items.Please consider my problem and resolve as ea...

TUV interruption error

Some brilliant ebay customer support member tried to help saying that seller has put restriction and that SMS verification needs to be compelete. If not contact seller! The kind and brilliant gentleman didnt point how to complete the SMS verification...

Change of defective nokia1100

Sir....my item claim no.3580976 and paisapay Id. 46987535592...i send Nokia 1100 to md nausad (Delhi moti Nagar 110015) by speed post with own money...speed post no.EN441839890IN...WHEN I call to md nausad not giving positive response.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Speed Post Tracking...........

The website for India Post (Speed Post) mentioned by you (http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/Track.htm) in your following page is wrong/out-dated: http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/track-shipping.html Please correct/update... I think the India Speed Po...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Courier Service Unresponsive

Hi, I purchased an item and the item seller was very fast in dispatching my item on time but when the product reached to the local courier facility of Aramex Courier Ghaziabad facility they are very unprofessional , i got sms from ebay that my produc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Refunding my money

I bought an earphones in the month of March and returned it as it was a fake product.. Now It's May 19 and I still haven't got my refund.. I called the customer service a lot if times and they all asked me to wait for 12 to 13 working days.. those 12...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not return by seller

I had purchased T-shirt paisapay id 46496877842 because of size problem I return to seller in the month of February but still I am not received my birthday special T-shirt.. Now to whom I can contact for my product.. Ebay reject my complain and selle...

Not Refunded

Team, I had ordered a battery for my phone and after waiting for a week i get a faulty product which causes mental agony to a customer but not realizing it you are asking me to go through the return process which is gonna b more stressful for me... I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware to buy from ebay.

eBay.in is not the site you should rely to procure any product as eBay is not having any policy for secure and safe way the material ordered reach you. The package used by them is absymall and inferior ending up with me receiving a damaged water puri...