cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Customer care is Really Useless :( ! eBay Plz help me

Dear eBay Team,
Your Customer Support is simply very irritating and useless.(Sorry to say that).

Today I meailed them that I am facing a strange error while relisting my products from yesterday days and I get a stupid reply that

"eBay system undergoes general maintenance
from approximately 12:30 IST to 14:30 IST on every Friday. During this
maintenance period, certain eBay site features may be intermittently
unavailable or slow".

I am faving the problem from yesterday and system mantianace was today (12:30 IST to 14:30 IST on every Friday).

So will ebay reply to me that Customer care is really to help u or just to give such silly answers???

I am well aware of the fact that eBay is having maintanance on Friday but not thursday.

Any way Less said is better,

So I am again telling the problem to ebay team,Please help me out,I am unable to relist products.

While relisting my items in bulk,I am getting the Error:
API.BIZ.5000

What this code means? why I am getting this code?

I am registered member from India and So now way I shd have any problem to list items.

Please help me out and plz also improve your customer care.

Thanks and Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

earthstreasures-apexproduct
Community Member
I am also receiving this error message, and of course as with most things with Ebay, it not customer service, its Ebay priority. Would'nt it be great to really feel that you were dealing one on one, instead of choose from the following and finding no solution to your problem because your in a maze. It is really about how Ebay can keep a strong corner on the market while growing like the goverment. SOME GOOD NEWS, I HAVE FOUND THAT GOING INTO "MY EBAY" AND BRINGING UP THE UNSOLD ITEMS YOU CAN RELIST FROM THERE, HOWEVER IT IS A PAIN. Good luck fellow Ebayers, maybe someone much smarter than I am can come up with a way to have Ebay really establish a good business relationship with all us.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I relist all my items via Turbo Lister. I have the latest version. I do not have any relist problems. But when I try to edit multiple items and synchronize then some of the item numbers just vanish. Thus I have to delete that item from Turbo Lister so that I can synchronize rest of my items.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply