cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Customer care is Really Useless :( ! eBay Plz help me

Dear eBay Team,
Your Customer Support is simply very irritating and useless.(Sorry to say that).

Today I meailed them that I am facing a strange error while relisting my products from yesterday days and I get a stupid reply that

"eBay system undergoes general maintenance
from approximately 12:30 IST to 14:30 IST on every Friday. During this
maintenance period, certain eBay site features may be intermittently
unavailable or slow".

I am faving the problem from yesterday and system mantianace was today (12:30 IST to 14:30 IST on every Friday).

So will ebay reply to me that Customer care is really to help u or just to give such silly answers???

I am well aware of the fact that eBay is having maintanance on Friday but not thursday.

Any way Less said is better,

So I am again telling the problem to ebay team,Please help me out,I am unable to relist products.

While relisting my items in bulk,I am getting the Error:
API.BIZ.5000

What this code means? why I am getting this code?

I am registered member from India and So now way I shd have any problem to list items.

Please help me out and plz also improve your customer care.

Thanks and Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Dear eBay Team,
I am also facing this Error: API.BIZ.488.

I dont know what this mean and even customer care cant reply me with solution??? Plz help me...as I cant relist my products...

Thanks and Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Yes, Even I too faced this error. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

srjsms
Community Member
contact customer care - they will reply in this manner " we are extremely sorry for the discomfort that you are facing. there is nuthing much that we can do from here, as we arent the persons who are techincally qualified to give solutions. so we suggest you to try again later or contact someone @ ebay.com and that someone will never reply!!!
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear Deep,
On 21-Feb I was facing some problems regarding item listing and revisions in the afternoon. The technical problems are now regular features of eBay. Its not so acute for amateurs like me but must be too irritating for professionals.

In some of my recent interactions with Customer care, I got good support but in all the cases I opted for non-listed subjects. May be that's why the replies were more of a humanistic type rather than the robotic type replies for standard subjects.;-) Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Hello to all,

I am really very upset N Disappointed with the way eBay treats its members:(....

I had post my problem here in the Communy board as Customer Care were unable to

1.)Understand the Real Problem.

2.)They give me silly replies...like System Maintainance etc etc.

3.)They are not at all Commited to help us but just reply coz tht earn them living.

Any way Sapanaji and All other pinks....Can I expect a Answer to my problem or atleast You tell me that We cant do anything....(as usual).

A very disappointed Powerseller.(With No power)

Deep Agarwal.
Shree_Krishna_Gems
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

r_bokade123
Community Member
Refund my money. Deposit money back to my ICICI bank account

I have been made payment for the above item to kathiravanagency through my online ICICI bank account. After that seller sent message that he is unable to send the item as his paisapay account has been suspended and my payment is in ebay and ebay will refund within 2 days. But till now after a lapse of one week, I didnt get it back in my ICICI account. I have been wrote u many times regarding this and requested to deposit my money back to my ICICI bank account but till now no response from ur side after a lapse of one week. I must say the service u provide is useless and I have to think many times to buy an item from ebay in future Again i hereby requested u to deposit money to my ICICI bank account within 2 days as i am in urgent need. I dont want to see ur automated mails, i just want my money back.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

musicshopkc
Community Member
Error:API.BIZ.488

This error occurred when I tried to relist this:
Details for Item number: 9102656324
Item URL:
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29322-2357-0uid=&site=0&ver=EOISUA080805&lk=URL&item=9102656324
Starting price: $9.99
Start date: Thursday, Feb 09, 2006 21:31:03 PST
Duration: 7 days
Quantity: 1
Listing format: Auction

What is this API BIZ 488 Error message??
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

gaurav9536
Community Member
Dear all

as ususual i am also a complaining customer who is simply banging his head against the wall .I have purchased a mobile through ebay on 10.06.2007 .all the docs has been sent through scann and fax about as usual peope are sitting on it .They have not called me and they have simply said that my nos are busy .That is a big lie .I wish i get my txn approved at the earliest and i get my thing asap .In future i will never recommend anyone to buy through ebay .

Paise Pay id : 19657355129
Product code : 290124823453
user id : gaurav9536.

God help us
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

babylovelygifts
Community Member
Dear shree_krishna_gems,

This is long term complaint about eBay. Even i wrote to Vandhura(Customer support head) about this some time back and no reply from them. Basically eBay does not employ people having depth knowledge about eBay system. If they have that much knowledge, they wont be joining in eBay as a staff, they rather sell in eBay and get rich. Basically eBay has certain key word search library and ready made answers linked to that. The customer support clerks (Sorry to mention like this but it is the fact) search those key words and copy/paste the reply and send you. Basically reply will contain all sort of unwanted answers and rules which is not helpful to us. Better to read the help and rules from eBay and understand and follow them.

One good support is from PaisaPay, 95% of the answers are correct and they promptly do refund if required.

Listing tips :

1.Do not list too many new items on the same day. Rather split in to number of items on daily basis and list slowly. That will save fees and time.

2. Relisting number of items on the same day problem.

3. If eBay removed your listing for a violation, please dont list with same item ID. Read rules , remove violating pictures, words etc and list freshly in new listing.

Kind regards,
BabyLovelyGifts.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply