8 REPLIES 8

diwali gift

nidhi.dadhore
Community Member
my diwali gift when i will can can u tell me
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

Login to eBay => at the middle of the page you will find a long banner called "Diwali Dhamaka", Click there and follow the instructions to get your gift.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

kktawari
Community Member
diwali gift redemption link not working for me. pls help me someone. it say me to click on get live help and now there is no live chats are available so pls help me someone.

one more thing paisapay id is 32244137195, ebay mobile pe mobile offer. and after 2 months spends i didn't get any gift so pls help me someone.

one more thing my ebay season gifts are not received to me 1.5 months gone. pls help me someone.
are u cheating me ebay? total Rs.15000 gifts ebay eaten.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

ashutosh05
Community Member
My too diwali redemtion ling is not working.after choosing. I get two time autoamtic call from ebay for pin
, both time enter pin and an error massage came saying not able to connect.Now again if I want to click on diwali banner for redeemtion , a page come saying that I am not eligible for this promotion.what to do please some one help..
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

hello_aji
Community Member
i bought a canon 5d mark 3 camera from ebay with diwali coupon code. but now it says i am not eligible. what is the issue? why i am illegible.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

I follow the steps

Login to eBay => at the middle of the page you will find a long banner called "Diwali Dhamaka", Click there and follow the instructions to get your gift.

After that I get a call and verification number..
but after entering verification number its giving some third party error and now its giving message that not eligible. why so?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

divirokr
Community Member
I also got the pin and entered it but then it gave a third party error and later when I tried again it said i m not eligible..!!
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

diwali gift

I have also not got the Diwali gift till now.
Can anyone from ebay give me update on this.
Thank you.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply