cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear powership sellers kindly share your experience here!

dear sellers who enrolled for powership plz tell your experience here so that other seller may decide to go with it or not
regards
Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

@mahalaxmi_communication...

No Fedex has not given any receipt, they only sign the manifest which we print.

Yes you are right regarding the weight, Fedex people do not weigh the parcels (ebay has said that each parcel will be weighed and the corresponding weight with the cost will be mentioned on paispay page), they just write what is mentioned in the order statement generated by ebay, in my case 4nos pencil cells weight is 5.0 kg can you imagine that !!!.

I have checked the ebay generated AWB No on the net and the AWB No is correct and the consignment is moving to Noida.

But ebay has to correct several issues immediately as is mentioned by my fellow sellers and to charge service tax of 10.36% on Rs.40/- for 500 gms is surely expensive.

I will move out after 1 week. Just checking now how the system works till I get my payment. I am curious to know the working or how bad it can be.
StopandShop
Message 21 of 91
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
I second Rajelectronics,

Yesterday i sent a ben10 bicylce toy which is less than 250gms weight, but in the fedex website it shows weight as 1kg...so obviously i will be charged Rs.80/- for it.....toooo much! will see for a week...then mostly will opt=out!
Message 22 of 91
latest reply

item wt 150 gms but in fedex showing 6kg, item worth rs 200 but courier cost rs 480???? now you decide how the system works out, out of 15 parcels 13 parcels showing excess wt and blue dart fellow didnt arrived after confirming also ???? and orders reduced by 60% i made a fool of myself being part of powership God Bless ebay system and to all sellers wish you luck
Message 23 of 91
latest reply

Well as a PowerSeller with 100 shipments a day i was a bit excited to work with PowerShip Program, well my point of issue are most already told by sellers earlier:

1) there is no way eBay can judge the Weight by item Title and Description, most of the products which weight not more then 200 grams are printed as 1-5 KG or Label, after discussing with ebay it was told ignore the weight on Label, LSP will weight the parcel and give details to eBay while booking, where as yesterday FEDEX pickedup 25 shipments and informed me clearly we do not weight any shipments we will take the weight as mentioned on parcel... !!! Huge point to concern to all sellers...!!!

2) Pickup Confirmation... On Monday 11th June Bluedart & Aramex pickup the shipments which were in Powership but got confirmed by ebay yesterday on 13th June after almost 48 hours. Yesterday as said FEDEX pickedup Prepaid shipments but till today the shipments are pending pickup, who is going to judge this?? and how will be 0.5% calculated if ebay do not have proper track of pickups??

3) Also delay in pickup confirmation effected the Express Remittance. As yesterday pickup were already done which was Wednesday in normal scenario we get the Express Remittance today Thursday but currently shipments are not confirmed yet hence payment is blocked....!!!!

4) As the Prepaid shipments are not confirmed as pickedup all the orders are still showing under AWAITING SHIPMENT tab in Selling Manager Pro, which creates too much problem as which orders are shipped and which are pending unelse you open POWERSHIP UNSHIPPED to check, were the item pictures are not displayed....!!!

5) i too agree on the 250gram division but it doesnt make any sences unless the LSP weights the shipment which was refused by FEDEX hence whatever you sent 250-500 grams its counted as 1KG or 5KG 🙂

Conclusion... as most of the seller, would try the system for a week or 10 days if not stable will opt out 😉

Regards / Shabbir
Message 24 of 91
latest reply

Hi,

We are facing same issue .

All Shipment pickup done By FEDEX courier is counted on 1 KG slot . Why ?

Where as our average Shipments weight is apx 300 grams.

We have in house weight machine we always put weight mark on all our parcel for transplant accounting with courier .

We need ebays reply on same on priority or please exclude us from POWERSHIP program as soon as possible.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 25 of 91
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
Just Logged out of Powership.

the benefits accrued visavis the disadvantages are hardly beneficial to us...

perhaps once the issues brought out by all the senior seasoned sellers are resolved, can look at a r-enter...but for now

thanks but no thanks!!
Message 26 of 91
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
weighting problem with fedex is ressolved, mine are all counted in 500gms, which is fair, fedex is promt, whereas bluredart a\on the third day i.e. today called up for cod PICKUP, i told them my location but lastly they asked me to drop it to their office saying that they won't get any profit as it is system generated shipment and the profit goes to origin of booking.
huhhh
Message 27 of 91
latest reply

NO COMMENTS from ebay pinks. it means all the problems seller facings are true and correct!!
Message 28 of 91
latest reply

Ebay please note Bluedart is not doing the pickup promptly. I called them twice today but till now nobody has come for pickup.

Fedex pickup and delivery is superb and is going very well, all parcels are sent by "overnight priority".

All powership sellers check your paisapay remittance, courier charge deductions has started and ebay will pay after deduction the courier charges directly, Just check your account to be on the safe side, no mention of weight anywhere in the remittance page which I think should have been there in the first place.
StopandShop
Message 29 of 91
latest reply

One more point I forgot to mention, powership charge actually is as follows

Rs.40.00 (basic charge/500gm) +
Rs.02.00 (cost of packing material)
---------------
Rs.42.00 +
Rs.05.19 (12.36% service tax)
---------------
Rs.47.19 is the actual charge you will pay per 500gm, ebay is charging service tax on packing material also.
StopandShop
Message 30 of 91
latest reply