community jury is 51% fake

atscruise
Community Member
yes dis communtiy court is 51% fake.

is always reverts backa negative reply to der dear sellers with exactly 51% votes.

i had bought an Nokia Bh214 bluetooth head set with ITEMnO. 180535309185. which was delivered by ONESTOPJUPITER .i found headfone fake and gave the due feadback OF negative.

and den the big EBAY_DRAMA started. i had specifically writen in my comments dat the headfone is fake and even gave proffs.i m still willing to give an AFFIDAVIT over dat.but wat dis sellers very own community court has done is joke. de haven't relied to my comments and simply gave pass to that fraud ONESTOPJUPITER

my only intension for the feeadback dat i had given was to make new buyer of that product to be aware of of the Discrepancies in the product delivered.i never said that ONESTOPjUPITER BE BLOCKED OR PENALIZED.

i think ill be going to Consumer court now.ILL drag dis evil practice of Ebay to SAVE der fraud sellers just to make few more bucks by cheating innocent and negligent consumers.

Ebay is befooling consumers in the anme of OEM products and citing the reason for the product to be not similar to the one in market as , "its imported from some other country. there they have dis model dat we have provide"

u morons
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

jayb_47
Community Member
Community court is a joke and biggest scam.
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007876&tstart=0&mod=1287430872200

Its run by power sellers just like we have some smart a** sellers lurking in these forum trying to defend the seller community. Not that every seller is a fraud, we do have some good and genuine sellers on ebay, but its disgusting how the seller community tries to defend fraud sellers inspite of customers providing genuine reasons to leave negative feedback for a seller. These sellers are ruining the reputation of ebay, and ebay is turning a blind eye because sellers pay them, but they forget its the customers and buyers money which sellers are paying to ebay.
Message 31 of 60
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
We sympathize with you, but you did not follow the below explained chronological pattern to escalate any issue, if you use your -ve feedback before trying to have dialogue and using the ebay guarantee claims, then the -ve feedback will obviously be trounced.

Also you say as if you have lot of experiences with lot of sellers, as you mention in your post, and to my amazement you are registered on 6th septemeber , with no interaction with any seller, as your feedback history shows, howsoever exception proves the rule.

Now this thread you posted here are you asking for help , if so could help you with solutions, As please try to understand we all are at the end ebay community members,not sellers and buyers, even sellers buy and buyers sell,So donot just draw lines, if we help each other then we can make a successful experience for both, EQUAL participation is required.

And yes for the eBay guarantee claim,Have to return back the same, within the prescribed time period, or the adjudicator rejects the claim, as he has to adjudge thousands of claim within a short period of time, thus usually 6-7 days period is given for the buyer to return the goods to the seller, if the buyer fails to co-operate the adjudicator has to reject claims, he is just going by the book.
Message 32 of 60
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I can understand the situation we both are facing with online shopping. However, we must not forget the number one rule in business, that The Customer is always right.
Message 33 of 60
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
I understand from various threads discussion that -VE feedbacks normally removed by JURY members in eBAY court.

Atleast, no of -VE feedback were removed, should displayed in respective member account. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 34 of 60
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Welcome sir.Why have you kept your Feedbacks Private ??howsoever sorry if i asked anything personal,And yes the -ve feedbacks are not showed as removed near the ebay id`s, as primary rule of Democracy is "Innocent until proven Guilty"., Thus the feedback if the community finds, represented by jury as abuse of system, Then its removed without any blemishes on the seller reputation, as the allegation was proved to be an abuse of the feedback system.

With us over here its alteast, ok, the community court deals,.And nobody cares much about libel or slander cases, as indian system is lot slower on TORTITIOUS cases, please refer to this http://tamebay.com/2008/10/buyer-sued-over-negative-feedback.html, as in states and uk the reputation is taken very seriously and feedback is not made a personal revenge thing, and is purely professional business transaction.Thus see any UK or US sellers, all are having DSR of 4.8 and 4.9 above, and the joke is we indian sellers are currently benchmarked on the median value of u.s standards for the D.S.R.

All said and done ,in the end the buyer if he is genuine he just wants what he desired at the price which he has agreed, if he doesnot think the thing which he got is same or if he is not happy with it, he should communicate with his seller and get it resolved, or via the eBay system, maligning his fellow trader partners reputation with red and black tatoos is not the way to go.

Its a symbiotic system,. live and let live, buyers want to buy from sellers, and sellers want to sell to buyers, as simple as that, there is demand from both side, which needs to be fulfilled in a right attitude and manner, what many are missing is the manners , etiquettes and attitude, when one pays for some goods, the buyer buys the goods, not the sellers or traders, that is the most important reason that a buyer should understand, he has paid for the specific goods, and specific services, and doesnot own his trader,

The same is true for the sellers, some sellers think that if they are selling goods at cheap rates, they are free to abuse and mistreat their buyer`s, well the sellers reponsibility is never to mistreat his buyer, and give him full support irrespective of the cost of the product, the seller which believes in this is a genuine seller., and the buyer who believes and respects his sellers time are genuine buyers,

Then there are those rogue sellers and rogue buyers, for whom the feedback system is made, and is working, atleast now the buyers are left off the hook., there no policing on them.

Thus my
Message 35 of 60
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
@Anandxyz Sirjee, your post will be removed if you start a direct attack of cheating and such serious allegations on any ebay members, its against the forum rules,Howsoever why dont you talk to him and resolve your stuff, He is a power seller with prolific positive feedbacks, there might be something why majority of ebay buyers are supporting him.

Howsoever please donot take me wrong i sympathize for the same, but did you try having dialogue and solving your stuff, and did you use item not as described and also eBay guarantee claims, you are also a good rated buyers, why is the entire thing getting so personal.Please try and get a dialogue done, and then get back to us.
Message 36 of 60
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
Shriman@berrynxt4u why many sellers think buyers have ample time as we are jobless and we will take headache just for 100 rupees, i can understand the problem of faulty item as item come in company packaging seller dont know the item is faulty or not but showing different item and then sending different one sure seller is not innocent here i know most of the buyer will be agree with me.
Message 37 of 60
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
I think you are taking the entire thing too personal, speak to the guy, and send him the goods back via eBay guarantee so you get full refunds of your courier charges too, and get your problem resolved in an amicable way.

Howsoever at the end its you and your seller,Also why has anybody got to be jobless,if they need to communicate with anybody, everybody has work to do, that is a known fact, and when i see, you are a good active community member, and get time to post comments, could always compose a mail and send across to your seller for resolution.Howsoever again its entirely your prerogative, i am noone to tell or advise anything, but only because you post the same in forums,

Have advised you, and please donot take any prejudice on me , for the next buying you do from us ;), as you are a good client to us,And expect to see you buying from us again :), jokes apart, Sirjee chill and get your issue resolved by eBay Guarantee claim, you seem to very furious on the seller, currently. So chill down a bit.if you want any help from me for resolving your claims , no issues will help you out.
Message 38 of 60
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
@berrynxt4u: As you said

"As primary rule of Democracy is "Innocent until proven Guilty"."

I think, my statement was not overflowed the rule. Neither I have classified the nature of feedback nor i have alleged anyone (JURY Members). In this matter, You must have read the threads in this forum.

My statement was sample no of removed -VE feedbacks should display. Your statement also endorsed this. you are very well verse to the ebay system. what more .....

I am a only buyer, no way negative feedback is possible in my account. Indeed, my feedback is private due to personal reason.

Thanks, I learnt the facts, form knowledgeable text of your post that buyers were in default, therefore -VE feedbacks were removed by JURY members. I too agree with you and respect the decisions passed by the JURY members of the eBAY Court.

It was happen with me too. eBAY team was passed an order in my favour stating that "Seller is abusing the trade process". But eBAY Court was removed my -VE feedback with title % in favour of seller. Later date I got the refund from eBAY the DD with eBAY's coving note.

I think the whole process was contradictory. eBAY Security Team view was different from eBAY Court.

If conclude the entire case. Think, eBAY Court was fair???

Regards RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 39 of 60
latest reply

anandxyz
Community Member
ratan.trade sir i am agree with u certain sellers abusing the ebay community court. and to others and to others i know about ebay guaranty i am not a Newbie Buyer thanks for the help .
Message 40 of 60
latest reply