cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Global Purchase :: Comments solicited.....

shibutripathi
Community Member
Hi folks!

If everybody is facing problems with global purchase made from US through E-Bay, then why people are making same mistakes again and again..
I am not gonna buy anything from it and dont you think that our Indian seller are not only at par with global vendors, but also they are more human and approachable than the US lechers.
You must understand that E-bay is not going to help in global purchases as they are just providing web space and a medium to providing US products in Indian market.

Neither they control customs in India nor they have any direct authority over global resellers. So stop cursing E-Bay for it and be smart, purchase items from Indian Sellers,it will give you a good night sleep and a working item with reasonable money.Remember, whether you purchase from Indian sellers or from US resellers, everything is made in China only so why to get lured by global/sold from US kinda jargons.

as much as i understand, purchase and delivery on GEB works like this:

**Seller from US list some item X on E-Bay GEB and can make this item available to i2c world inc for resell::

**You purchase the item in INR, thinking that it will get deliver within 15 days or so...

**reseller i2C world purchase the Item X from original seller in US: May cause delay as US lechers are lazy when they get money in advance..

**Seller ships the item to i2c world in US:

** reseller Ship it through USPS to india, when they have sufficient items to ship in a big package, they wont ship a tiny packet and loose money on multiple transits, so delay adds:

** Item arrives at HUB of USPS in India, either in Delhi or in Mumbai or may be in timbaktoo god knows .

** Custom and other formalities takes place @ indian sarkari speed:: delay got multi fold..

***USPS is not having any tracking during this time frame,

** You have become impatient till then and filed for money back, writing curses for GEB, calling customer care person, sending e-mail to shushant and what not.....

*** after formalities and paper work, item routed via EMS..I dont know whether they still use kabooters for post or may be person on cycles..item may get broken, lost..
Delay.......

If you are lucky enough , you will get it within 45 days else "Lootate hai sab ke sab ๐Ÿ˜ž , i will never purcahse anything blah blah blah..."""

Please update my little knowledge which i gathered by reading all your community posts.

Choice is yours. Whether you want to save some chum changes and buy product from Global Ebay and then start complaining thereafter or... pay little extra , purchase within India and be satisfied..

Shivendra
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

present2011
Community Member
I think ebay should organize work shops for i2c seller
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
GLOBAL EASY BUY is nothing but GLOBAL EASY CHEAT.

"eBay Buyer Protection" / "Paisapay Protection" / "Paisapay customer support" / "eBay Guarantee" / "Refund Amount" Etc., are all FARCE. The only thing is COLLUDING eBay with Sellers and cheating the Buyers. 'eBay' has lost credibility and became biggest cheating portal. I suggest all online buyers not to prefer online buying for the items costing more than Rs 500/-(By following this our loss can be limited to 500)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shibutripathi
Community Member
@ vkrm2000

thanks for the post.
i think this would be the safest way to stay away from risk at all. but tell you what , sometimes we can have some good Indian sellers who are selling things cheaper because of zero expenditure on advertisement, actual floor space and other monetary factors which makes the cost very low. We can trust on these Indian sellers and may purchase low value items, but to be 100 percent secure, there is only one way, which you already well pointed out, stay away from high value online purchasing, walk a bit in regular market place and shop till you drop.. rather than sitting duck against the computer and burning money against GEB or something like that..
Message 4 of 4
latest reply