community jury is 51% fake

atscruise
Community Member
yes dis communtiy court is 51% fake.

is always reverts backa negative reply to der dear sellers with exactly 51% votes.

i had bought an Nokia Bh214 bluetooth head set with ITEMnO. 180535309185. which was delivered by ONESTOPJUPITER .i found headfone fake and gave the due feadback OF negative.

and den the big EBAY_DRAMA started. i had specifically writen in my comments dat the headfone is fake and even gave proffs.i m still willing to give an AFFIDAVIT over dat.but wat dis sellers very own community court has done is joke. de haven't relied to my comments and simply gave pass to that fraud ONESTOPJUPITER

my only intension for the feeadback dat i had given was to make new buyer of that product to be aware of of the Discrepancies in the product delivered.i never said that ONESTOPjUPITER BE BLOCKED OR PENALIZED.

i think ill be going to Consumer court now.ILL drag dis evil practice of Ebay to SAVE der fraud sellers just to make few more bucks by cheating innocent and negligent consumers.

Ebay is befooling consumers in the anme of OEM products and citing the reason for the product to be not similar to the one in market as , "its imported from some other country. there they have dis model dat we have provide"

u morons
Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

and-also
Community Member
Instead of -ve Feedback where by you will gain nothing,except a Pyrrhic Victory, which is in business sense useless, Open up eBay guarantee claim and item not as described case and return back the headset for full refunds.

Why you want to get personal with your seller or eBay follow rules and procedures and firstly if you buy from some one do a research on that particular product by checking his feedback and also past user experiences , same as you do in offline market, why all of a sudden you forget the norms of off-line market once you come on-line.

The rules, sellers and market place is safe, difference is its much simpler and faster on-line and you got a heavy weight referee here , who i vouch by is 100 percent JUST and Wise in form of eBay, you just have to knock the right Doors.

Take the path of -ve feedback only when seller is totally obnoxious, but 99.9 percent times ebay sellers will be not, as there are lot of checks and balances in place, And yes Check the DSR ratings too, the entire eBay market place is quantified in terms of numbers, which is easier to gauge and understand for a customer before buying anything. No where on any portal in India or even in off-line market you will get such a HUGE variety, plethora of information, the safety of your money and also the luxury which eBay gives to Buyers.

Just ask the right questions for right answers, then the doors will open, trust it my friend , as days pass by you will learn the art of eBaying.And will get addicted to this Market place.
Message 2 of 60
latest reply

ratan.trade
Community Member
Very correct! fake ............................. RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 3 of 60
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
i dont think its fake as it is done on basis of first 51% vote.
Message 4 of 60
latest reply

buyer24x7
Community Member
I would say community court is 80% fake, They removed negative feedback of a fraud seller who cleverly cheated me.
Message 5 of 60
latest reply

makjewel
Community Member
Yes, I agree, they did come up with this 51% judgement, I had purchased quite a lot on eBay, till now I thought its good n fair, but now eBay is nothing but a place for all Chinese market cheap sellers cheating under the ebay cover. For sure, customers have to followup with rubbish people n waste their time n just leave this eBay. But what I ve decided to do before leaving this eBay fraud game, is to blog everywhere about eBay and market it as a place for all roadside Chinese product sellers. The caption now would be, "You want Chinese cheap stuff, eBay is the place." Such a shame, eBay is so proud about.
Message 6 of 60
latest reply

akki_hummm
Community Member
Haaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Buyer Ki Khollllllllllll Keeeeeeeeeeeeeee Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Deeeeeeeeeeeeee Courtttttttttt Neeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Message 7 of 60
latest reply

akki_hummm
Community Member
Buyer Ki Khol Khol Ke Maroo Ebay Ke Selleroooo.
Message 8 of 60
latest reply

gkmeda
Community Member
community court is cheating buyers. its nexus between e bay and seller. this is only to protect e bay
Message 9 of 60
latest reply

discount_mela
Community Member
GOOD JOB berry
Message 10 of 60
latest reply