Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complain

Sir maine eBay se 32 GB memory card order kiya tha but memory card work nahi kar raha hai.Plz mujhe new memory card dijiye.My paisapayid- 42610554026

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not processed and no reply from eBAY

Hi, I raised ebay claim of my paisapay ID 151888145520, on 17 Apr and the product was returned to seller on 2 May. I provided you courier receipt and courier delivery status. After many followups and mails 10 days back i received a call that my refun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lathargic Refund Process

Opened refund claims on May13, 2016 & May 14,2016.Every time on contacting customer care got same revert, call back arranged. But no one called up since May20,2016 and May 24,2016.Mailed same to latfin and now planning to move to legal way against eb...

2004128 Claim not Yet Proceeded

20-05-16 (order no 42552807790)I Received a Corrupted Samsung EVO+ 32GB Memory Card.. I ordered For Samsung EVO 32GB Memory Card.... i raised a Claim For Refund or Replacement bt Not Yet Proceeded or Ebay Not Replied Yet... Worst experience on ONLINE...

Claim id 1917170 dated 25/04/2016

I have raised a claim on ebay , i have received an empty package isteed of what i have ordered . it is now one month is over and about 6-7 time i have contacted to ebay customer service . but every time i got same replay from there that i will get ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay shopping real fraud

I bought many products from eBay.likeI'm brought MSI z170a gaming pro motherboard 16400₹. It is working fine in 4 months. After motherboard not working. I contacted seller for guarantee of product (it has 3 years guarantee and warranty).But he replie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Non-genuine product

Hii,I ordered combo of 2 32GB samsung evo memory cards, but I have received evo+ cards and those are not genuine products. The pack was also broken. I have tried to contact the seller but was unable to. I have also raised claim for replacement of pro...

fake product delivered

how can u b so stupid ebay members...chi shame on ur part...dont u have minimum common sence dat u have to b true towards ur customers...replace wont take place in correct tym n money also u wont drop,,, how can v trust u?? idiotic fools worrking on ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received my order

I order an mobile in EMI, i received mail that i delivered my package,but still not, your courier partner did mistake in delivery, I register compliant to blue dart(ambur),but they asking time for enquire, when I got my package.?

Once refund approved by ebay now not process

I purchase 32 gb samsung micro sd card from ebay. As i got product seller de listed so i can't contact him. I contact ebay executive and tells problem that product is totally duplicate and not working, he agree and process for refund and refund appro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful