Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund for wrong product delivered

Hi, i ordered a converse shoes of size 8 from Ebay, but the shoes delivered to me was of size 9. So i initiated a claim to return this product and get my money back. When i called Ebay customer service, they told me that your claim will get resolved ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Third class service from eBay India

if you dint have any item for sale ? so why you disply in sale list for selling , you are using public money for 15 -20 days and after that u refun for giving poor reason.. nonsense ...... ebay is faltu site for online shopping they are giving used i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Body Answers the Customer Support Number

i have been calling ebay india from past 3 days each day waiting for 10 to 15 minutes ...none of my calls were forwarded to executive ..i have a serious problem ...My amount got deducted twice but order not placed on ebay india page and gives me some...

ALL ARE DUMBA**

AS PER AMAN, ESCALATION DESK OF TRUST AND SAFETY, VIDE SR 1-75694969370THE BUYER SHALL CLEARLY MENTION THAT HE INTENTIONALLY GAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ALTHOUGH HE DIDN'T WANT TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENT

May be the worst ecommerce site in India

Hi Ebay India Team, I only have one thing to say: Just shut your website and go home! I have ordered over 7 items in the last 10 days and I haven't received anyone of them. Moreover you said it will be DELIVERED in 3 DAYS, but it hasn't been SHIPPED ...

Product not yet recd

I bought a swing from ebay on 18th may 2016 however have still not recd it. I contacted the seller and he said he shipped it on the 25th however on contacting him again on 27th for the awb no his number shows as wrong number and now he is not contact...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Facing issue for refund money

I purchased one iPhone 4s from eBay.when I received item was not as given description then I complain to change phone again I seen that mobile was refurbished mobile not new .I talk to seller and seller told to send me back will refund money after th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not get refund

I have order a nivia football of 525 with rs 100 off coupan and paying 425 by paytm wallet money is deducted but ebay is showing payment not successful.My bill desk order no. IsFPT24508052817

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarding claim no. 1871939

dear team, sir i m very disappointed from ur services,i placed order "SVL 33Celerio 80c dated 29/03/2016 by mistek the product was deliverd to seller. i called up ur team so many time to return my money , but till date i have not recieve my money , m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful