cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who is responsible for the faulty & used product sent instead of new ?

baazeeuser1
Community Member
This is the complaint against tech4less Recently I and many other buyers bought Sony USB storage devices. I palced order of 256MB Sony micro vault. First of all he said that Sony devices are faulty so he will send some other brand for extra money when I declined the offer finally he sent the product after about 27 days of payment. When I checked the product only to found that it had some hindi songs loaded on it. Hence it was not new. It was also faulty, any data loaded on it disappears but memory is used up. It is useless thing I bought from a trusted bazee seller. He is not contactable on phone as numbers he provided are not working. He not even replies to any mails. Details for my order are mentioned below:

Item I.D. 27936288
Order I.D. 2463337
Buyer I.D. amardeepji007
Receipt No. 5119759

I would really appreciate if bazee can look into this fraud and provide all the buyers a fair deal. Any further costs of postage should be borne by the seller as he is the one responsible he sent the faulty product. Still if he can't find the proper Sony drives I can give him the option of sending Transcend 256 MB instead of a Sony but will not pay him anything extra. If that is also not possible then I demand my full money back as I do not think a useless thing should cost Rs.1121.70 He is also doing this to a lot more buyers.
I hope of a prompt and fast response from bazee side. Will be looking forward for more trade on bazee.

Thanks,
Amardeep Singh
I.D. amardeepji007
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0