Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Queries on E-bay fees. PLEASE!!!PLEASE!!!

I have the following queries to ebay india about my Apr-05 and May-05 invoice, please comments on all queries: 1. Why you have charge for Basic e-bay Shop subscription, when it was free for one months? 2. Why you have charge for Selling Manager when ...

empty parcel for Rs.11600/

sunny mittal send me the parcel of 6600 worth 11600/ by post but i received empty parcell filled with rough papper and broken cabinate of 6600.now sunny mittal is no more a member .let me know what shall i do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Protection Program - Fraud?

I had opened a dispute on 27th April, 2005, regarding a transaction for item#6384814084, which was not completed because the seller was deregistered/suspended and I had made the payment to him via ebay's paisepay online bank transfer. As per ebay rul...

THE TRUTH: For ALL baazee/ebay members to read!

The following is a collection of mails b/w me and ebay (baazee) for all to read and see how things actually work! This was in connection to a time when i was really stupid to trust baazee and is in connection to FRAUD sellers i encountered in march-a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Affiliate Hell!!!

On the onset, let me tell u that I luvd Bazee, but ebay SUKS. Esp if u r trying to get an affiliate membership from India. Ebay has a tie-up with cj.com. Ofcourse, CJ.com only pays via USD cheques which we as indians cannot cash here. They r not read...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INVOICE PROBLEMS..EBAY PLZ REPLY

HI ALL! I GOT MY EBAY INVOICE FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH END-APRIL,IN WHICH U HAVE ADDED ALL THE PROMOTIONAL LISTING FEE THAT WERE FREE AND FORCED BY UR STAFF ON US,THE LISTINGS THAT MIGRATED FROM BAAZEE HAVE BEEN ALSO CHARGED,THE SHOP CHARGES HAVE ALSO ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what the hell it is

Dear Miss/Sir i got a sale of only 500/- in the previous month and when i see the invoice it said pending 2689/- how can you charge so much high there is some problem kindly recheck with regards Gjmall

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bazee Sucks

I had ordered few items for the first time and havent recvd it yet...its been more than three months...i just keep getting mails asking for an explaination but havent got any better reply yet...i am NOT SATISFIED with service...i need my money back.....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thanks a ton,

Hi, Thanks a ton yuo guys/gals, It was a pleasant surprise when i received a bag from Ebay!!! It is a great gift.....thanks once again. Regards Afzal (mas786_in1)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful