Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About refund process

Rude management especially your senior. I talked one of the executive today and I requested her to transfer my call to their senior executive manager ,after 5-6 minutes they talked to me and I raised a question regarding to my order and she replied i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst site. Cheaters thieves. Stolen my money.

I purchased moto g4 plus on eBay on 30th July 2016. Seller didn't ship the phone. EBay didn't refund and put refund on hold since 6th August. Tried to call customer service 15 times. Each time they tell to wait for 48 hrs. Cheaters. Stolen my money a...

Refund not approved

Hi, I ordered products on 28/7/2016, it was delivered 7/8/2016. I returned it back to seller. I am struggling to get my refund via Ebay. I had purchase first time in ebay. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 2218102 on 8/8/2016, whic...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Its been more than 2 months, ebay hasn't refunded my money Rs. 1000.. the seller shipped the item to different address & I didn't receive the item.. i have complained more than 10 times ebay says I will get a call in 48-72 hours but I never receive c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Totally fraud never buy anything from this site

Ebay... eGuarantee is just a trap.I had bought Item No. 162066982913 (drone) from ebay and returned due to some reasons and was issued Claim ID : 2147552.Ebay policy says to return the product to the seller directly, and upload the details and scanne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need refund clain id 2235757

purchased nokia 8800 it is an faulty mobile trying to get refund since 15 days not rcvd any positive response seller is asking to speak with ebay for claim reopen and ebay is asking to speak with seller stuck in worst conditionneed a resolution does ...

Not Refund for over 1 month

Absolutely disgusting customer service of ebay. It has been a month since i have lodged a claim (after waiting for 10 days for a mere pndrive that never got delivered). Every time i talk to the customer service, they push the refund date by 10 days. ...

Reg. Refund Payment delay.

Refund Draft is not received to me while my claim was approved by eBay on 29.06.2016. I have talk to customer care executive 9- 10 times but till date my amount not send by eBay authority. Please expedite my case and release claim amount DD as on ear...